• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ "Intelligent" Myth

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
thank you dr. freud for your simplistic and outdated theories of self.

god, did this really just devolve into arguments about penis size?

:doh:

i think the fact that an NT discussion would never devolve to this might be the greatest proof of their intellectual superiority... :wink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
or lack of sense of humor :peepwall:

and are you forgetting the REST of the NTs? I do beleive that ENTPs aren't above the random penis joke, or INTPs either :newwink:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

and are you forgetting the REST of the NTs? I do beleive that ENTPs aren't above the random penis joke, or INTPs either :newwink:

Oh, there's nothing random about penis jokes. It's a serious matter, needs science and accurate measurements and stuff.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, there's nothing random about penis jokes. It's a serious matter, needs science and accurate measurements and stuff.

attachment.php

Done deal!
Google is really, REALLY my friend today. :workout:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ says one of the INTJs who appreciates a good penis joke as well! :laugh:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

Just for you, sugartits:

8======D ~~~

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
as are penises themselves! :holy:

and I see another dirty minded INTJ lurking at the bottom of the page as well... Edgar... :newwink:

wait! according to still water I should be offended that you guys are encroaching on an ability that's supposed to be owned by my type! :holy:

Loxias

MBTI Type
INxj
Enneagram
4w5
attachment.php

Done deal!
Google is really, REALLY my friend today. :workout:

So the white squares are the INTJ. The blue squares are the other NTs. The yellow squares are SJs, green squares are NFs and red squares are SPs?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
as are penises themselves! :holy:

and I see another dirty minded INTJ lurking at the bottom of the page as well... Edgar... :newwink:

wait! according to still water I should be offended that you guys are encroaching on an ability that's supposed to be owned by my type! :holy:

Hey, we didn't look you up and slap you down and leave you hanging halfway shoved througha baseball hoop over a cliff with sharks circling around beneath it.
Chill out :D (Whoa! Another SP thing that I stole :shock:)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, we didn't look you up and slap you down and leave you hanging halfway shoved througha baseball hoop over a cliff with sharks circling around beneath it.
Chill out :D (Whoa! Another SP thing that I stole :shock:)

Wtf is a "baseball hoop", you friggin INTJ poser faux commie bastard?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wtf is a "baseball hoop", you friggin INTJ poser faux commie bastard?

LOLLL damn, I didn't notice writing that... Basketball. Basketball...
Jesus... And i'm supposed to have played said sport in a team for about a year when I was a kid.
Shucks. Shucks.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This reminds me on why I always got in so much trouble for throwing the bat in basketball. ;)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This reminds me on why I always got in so much trouble for throwing the bat in basketball. ;)

INTs are supposed to be total sports failures.
Weirdly, I wasn't... :huh: Midfielder in my soccer team and good at it until I got bored and quit, best runner in my school one year, yada yada yada.

EDIT FOR CHRISTS SAKE: I actually admitted to non-INTness! I take it all back! These are ALL LIES! COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ dammit, you can't be good at sports, that's MY area of expertise!!! :boohoo:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ dammit, you can't be good at sports, that's MY area of expertise!!! :boohoo:

But you're a softball player, huh? I think I remember you saying that some time in the mists of time...
Like two or three years ago.