• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP villains?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who did? Donna Karan? :p

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No :(

I have seen 4, 5, 6, and 1, and part of 2

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No :(

I have seen 4, 5, 6, and 1, and part of 2

The suit was provided for him by the Emperor, but it seems likely some science lackey in the Empire actually designed it.

Actually, the guy who designed a suit could well be a mad scientist type. Prime real estate for INTPs!

Shade

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Humbert Humbert from Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita is definitely an INTP and a villian. He's way too damn subtle to be anything else. I didn't even know I'd been worked by him until a month after I finished the book. :p

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mr. Burns.
INTJ.

Dr Suchong from Bioshock, if he counts as a villain. He certainly wasn't your typical nice guy, at least.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, I am pretty sure he is a P.
Personally I can't see it and the consensus is that he's INTJ. Explain your thoughts?

Komakino

Burns - INTJ
Suchong - INTJ I would have thought. INTP's interesting though. And yeah, total villain.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ComicBookGuy5.gif

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Jigsaw killer from the saw movies. INTP!

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Burns - INTJ
Suchong - INTJ I would have thought. INTP's interesting though. And yeah, total villain.
Tenenbaum and Andrew Ryan I thought of as INTJ's, but not Suchong. I can't recall his exact words, but I remember Suchong was more about "exploring the creative potential" of the plasmids, getting new ideas as he tested them out.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see Jigsaw as an INTJ (like a lot of the hollywood "mastermind"
killers)

The reasons for his killings, the 'visionary' aspect of the character. INTJ? He comes off much more as INTP to me. If he just wanted people to solve some puzzles and see if they'd do it, he might be INTJ. But that's not why he does it. He wants to show people his idealogy and conform them to an existance of meaning in his mind. To save them! To come and understand life, experience life.

Although it sort of scares me, I can relate quite a bit to the character.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The reasons for his killings, the 'visionary' aspect of the character. INTJ? He comes off much more as INTP to me. If he just wanted people to solve some puzzles and see if they'd do it, he might be INTJ. But that's not why he does it. He wants to show people his idealogy and conform them to an existance of meaning in his mind. To save them! To come and understand life, experience life.

Although it sort of scares me, I can relate quite a bit to the character.

Hmm, perhaps...in the right directors hands...I will give you this, at least Tobin Bell the actor who plays Jigsaw kinda looks like a INTP.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about Anton Chigurh from no country for old men?

Most badass villian, IMO.

Vader is so an INTJ. Only an INTJ would design a suit like that.

:doh: Have you not seen Revenge of the Sith? The emperor made him that suit because he got fucked in that movie. I don't want to spoil anything, so you'll have to watch it get the details. But I mean, why haven't you bothered to see it? It puts everything together. I mean, that movie shows his transformation to Darth Vader, for Christ's sake!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:doh: Have you not seen Revenge of the Sith? The emperor made him that suit because he got fucked in that movie. I don't want to spoil anything, so you'll have to watch it get the details. But I mean, why haven't you bothered to see it? It puts everything together. I mean, that movie shows his transformation to Darth Vader, for Christ's sake!

It's pretty hard to spoil ROTS at this point, we knew what happened in the end 30 years ago.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about Anton Chigurh from no country for old men?

Or are you guys just going to type these guys INTJ because they are awesome?

It's pretty hard to spoil ROTS at this point, we knew what happened in the end 30 years ago.

Well, I meant just how he came to get his suit. The guy didn't know. He thought Vader designed it himself.