• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Characters in the movie "Up" ISFJ/ESFP ideal match

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
My boyfriend's mother told us to watch Up because we were just like the characters Ellie and the old man. So we watched the beginning of it and sure enough, we were totally shocked at how dead on it was. Those characters are ESFP/ISFJ and my boyfriend and I are ESFP/ISFJ. I was very surprised that his mother picked up on this considering she doesn't see us very often. It's a very good example of that type dynamic so I just thought I'd share.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Ellie is an enfp, im sure of it.

Notice how she is always dreaming of their future, planning for their journey to south america and how she was lost in fantasy as a child instead of out playing tag with like the S children?

she gives off a very strong N vibe.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually thought Ellie seemed more ENTP, though it's hard to tell from a few-minutes clip of a cartoon character with little talking.... ExxP though, for certain. ISFJ I could see though.

I can see how it'd be a good match in some ways (though I think the same could be said about almost every type combination).

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
That can't be so that Ellie was ENTP or ENFP because 1.) she didn't make inventions and 2.) she wasn't an entrepreneur as in she didn't have a bunch of innovative business ideas. She was ESFP because she's was because I live it every damn day with my ISFJ boyfriend. EAT DIRT!

(p.s.iloveyou)

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
lol i dont invent anything or have brilliant ideas everyday. read more about enfps.

nfs are dreamers not inventors or business people and ellie as cited as an enfp like 46 times in this forum =p

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I think the dynamic could be said of an EXFP and IXTJ relationship dynamic - it's a good balance and one's extraversion draws out the other.