• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Self Confirmed Celebrity Types

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
I was wondering if anyone knew of any celebrities that have claimed to be a specific type. I'm curious to see if I would've pegged them for that type or not.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I was wondering if anyone knew of any celebrities that have claimed to be a specific type. I'm curious to see if I would've pegged them for that type or not.

In some thread here somebody wrote that Princess Di identified herself as INFJ.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Actually, it was INFP:

"This is me, this is me!" exclaimed Princess Diana when she was read Dr. David Keirsey's portrait of an INFP. In 1991, her masseur, Stephen Twigg, had given her a copy of "Please Understand Me" to help her understand the spiritual journey she was undertaking. Her excitement came as Stephen read the Healer Idealist (INFP) portrait, which in part says:

"Healers care deeply and passionately about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace to the world and wholeness to themselves and their loved ones. They base their self-image on being seen as empathic, benevolent, and authentic. Often enthusiastic, they trust intuition, yearn for romance, seek identity, prize recognition and aspire to the wisdom of the sage."

According to "Diana: In Pursuit of Love," a book released in the Summer of 2004 by Andrew Morton, Diana's unofficial biographer, Diana was astonished and amazed by the portrait's accuracy. At that time Diana was in the midst of dealing with her dissolving marriage to Prince Charles while at the same time beginning to recognize her "potency as an international icon," and the fulfillment she felt from helping others in great need. Taking the Keirsey Temperament Sorter confirmed what Diana had known by her intuition, that her gift was that of a Healer. She used this new-found knowledge as a foundation to what she wanted to do with herself for the rest of her short life.

[Continued] Source: Personality Zone : AdvisorTeam's Free Newsletter

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Actually, it was INFP:

:17425: That's how I'm with "minor" details! ...J or P, what's the difference? :D

(Ok, I know the difference, but I'm really not so good with noticing details nor remembering them.) :crazy:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't Oprah Winfrey type herself as an ISFJ or something like that?

geekygingergirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
JK Rowling confirmed herself as an INFJ, contrary to most people's belief that she was INFP. Lots of INFPs were unhappy, but I was thrilled!!

Rala

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lykke Li - INFJ. I love her, btw :D But I like INFJs in general, so that's not surprising. :newwink: