• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Dale Carnegie?

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I would believe that. It's hard reading an author's stuff though to know if they are extroverted. He doesn't strike me as INFJ though. My first and second guesses respectively are ENFJ and ENTJ. ENTJ can look Fe-ish when there is a practical reason to. In this case though, I think you are right that he is ENFJ.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I would believe that. It's hard reading an author's stuff though to know if they are extroverted. He doesn't strike me as INFJ though. My first and second guesses respectively are ENFJ and ENTJ. ENTJ can look Fe-ish when there is a practical reason to. In this case though, I think you are right that he is ENFJ.

I think an ENTP would seem a bit more cynical, even while advocating the exact same tactics.

D

Dali

My friend once told me she read something his kids mentioned about him being almost impossible to visibly annoy. Apparently, he always wore this little smile.

Sounds quite ENFJ to me.

D

Dali

My friend once told me she read something his kids mentioned about him being almost impossible to visibly annoy. Apparently, he always wore this little smile.

Sounds quite ENFJ to me.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Sounds quite ENFJ to me.

Ah, ENFJ's are rather good with hiding what they feel.

Fecal McAngry

AdmiralAndGirlsDesu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Definitely not INFP and INFJ. I'd be ashamed if INFP / INFJ produced someone like him. His book should be re-titled: "How To Become A Successful Psychopath."

AdmiralAndGirlsDesu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The fact that his works have remained influential over the years is a testament to how much our world has deteriorated and is continuing to deteriorate, spiritually and morally. When things that should come naturally according to our soulful desires become processes that require deliberate 'game plans' and formulating strategies, SOMETHING's not right. You don't 'win' friends, it sounds dehumanizing and manipulative. You make friends, you become friends.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
ENFP or ENFJ I think. Maybe even ENTP or ENTJ

DarkMin

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
E, with E, E, E and a bucketload of E for good measure.

What's that? There are OTHER attributes to apply to him?

*slinks off to a corner to think some more...*

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ENFJ is my guess

AdmiralAndGirlsDesu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dale Carnegie and people like him are cancer. We don't need more superficiality and being told how to do things. If there was such thing as an intellectual / spiritual Day of Judgment, he'd be thrown by me into the eternal Lake of Fire. :)