• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mother 3

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I am probably the only person on the forum who has played this amazing video game, but oh well.

Lucas - INFx
Claus - ESTP
Hinawa - xSFJ
Flint - ISTP
Princess Kumatora - ISFP
Duster - INTP
Boney - INTx
Wess - ISTJ
Salsa - ISFJ
Porky - ExTJ

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Going by your list set up-

Lucas - INFP
Flint - ISTP
Princess Kumatora - ESTP
Duster - ISTP
Boney - INTP
Porky - ENTJ

I either don't remember or have no idea about the others. Great game though! I'm glad it got translated.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Going by your list set up-

Lucas - INFP
Flint - ISTP
Princess Kumatora - ESTP
Duster - ISTP
Boney - INTP
Porky - ENTJ

I either don't remember or have no idea about the others. Great game though! I'm glad it got translated.

I think Lucas is a mix between the INFx types.

Kumatora is a feeler i'm sure. I could see ESFP, but i feel that she represses some of it, and that' why she is considered a tomboy (as well as her choice of clothes)

My typing of Duster comes from the fact, that i'm unsure that he shares the ISTP type with Flint. I thought Duster was an ISTP at first, but i think INTP fits alot better. I think that's why his father is so mean to him, because they are so different and because Duster will never be as great a "thief".

Porky is probably an ENTJ, i agree