• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Babylon 5

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alrighty peeps..what types are they?

Sheridan:
Delenn:
Molari:
Vir:
G'Kar:
Lennier:
Marcus:
Ivanova:
Garibaldi:
Franklin:
Kosh :)D):
Talia:
Lyta:
Number 1 (mars resistance):
Lise:
Valen/Sinclair:
Adira (Londo's crush):
Timov(" Wife 1):
Daggair(" Wife 2):
Mariel (" Wife 3):

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
its babylon CANDLE :D

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sheridan: STJ
Garibaldi: ISTJ [maybe ISTP???]
Delenn: INFJ me thinks
Ivanova: ISTJ
Molari: ESTP
Vir: INF or ISFP
Lyta: ENFP maybe, or INFP the dude she shags up with in season 5 that was the head of the rogue telepaths seemed very INFP to me
Franklin: ENT(J?)
G'Kar: IST me thinks
Kosh: AWESOMENESS [dis]embodied :D my family kept saying I was like kosh
Talia: ESTJ maybe? ES_J, or at least EJ
Number 1: STJ

anyone ever notice how many military people are STJ's???

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Having another go at this:

Sheridan: ENTJ
Delenn: INFJ (good one, scott :))
Molari: ESTP (I'dve initially gone for ESTJ, but he does seems more opportunistic than rule oriented)
Vir: INFP (dreamer much?!)
G'Kar: ESTP (explains why he and londo battle it out so often, also E coz he meddles too often with peoples affairs visibly)
Lennier: ISFJ (does all the work and will take no credit)
Marcus: ENFP (?) (could be the first example of a male ENFP falling for a female ISTJ I've seen :D)
Ivanova: ISTJ, no doubt.
Garibaldi: ENTP (Ti-user, in any case)
Franklin: ENFJ (he has that whole save humanity+ vision thing going for him. He also feels warmer than Sheridan)
Kosh: nr 1= NFJ, nr 2= STJ
Talia: ISTJ
Lyta: ENFP, one that gets pissy at not being taken seriously as well :laugh:
Number 1 (mars resistance):ISTP...a hot one at that :D
Lise:ESFJ
Valen/Sinclair: ENFP (he seems more going with the flow than Delenn but equally warm, and he's known for his mediating skills and tempering heated situations and even has that flaky dating behavior we're known for :ninja:)
Adira (Londo's crush): ExFP..her dancing suggests S, but her talks with londo suggest N...not enough info.
Timov(" Wife 1): ESTJ
Daggair(" Wife 2): ESFJ
Mariel (" Wife 3): ExFP (not enough info again)

It's interesting to me to see the difference between the potential enfps in this movie...Mariel is clearly the toxic kind, whereas Adira the vulnerable kind, Lyta the powerful and eventually even dangerous kind when pushed too far, Sinclair the wise kind, where Marcus is the playful and slightly annoying kind :D

It's also interesting to see examples of the INFJ/ENTJ relationship (sheridan and delenn), the courtship of an ENFP/ISTJ (Marcus and Ivanova), the interaction of ENFP/ESTP/ENTJ (mariel with Londo, G'kar and Sheridan), ENTP with ESFJ and ISTJ (Garibaldi with Lise and Talia), and ENFJ with ISTP (Franklin and Nr 1)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not much of a fan of the sci-fi genre, but a friend of mine has me watching episodes of this, and based on my impressions after the first season, I would say:

Garibaldi: ESTP
Delenn: INFJ
Ivanova: ISTJ, borderline ESTJ
Lennier: INFP
Sinclair: ENFJ
Vir: ISFP
Molari: ESTP
Franklin: ENFJ
Talia: Something like a cross between INFJ and ESTJ
G'kar: ENFJ

O

Oberon

Dunno, but I'm a HUGE G'Kar fan. The whole G'Kar-Londo story arc was beautifully done.

Remember the episode in which the two of them are stuck in the elevator together?

Sheridan:ENTJ
Delenn:INFJ
Molari:ESTJ
Vir:ISFP
G'Kar:ENTP
Lennier:ISFJ
Marcus:ISFP
Ivanova:ISTP
Garibaldi:ISTP
Franklin:INTJ
Kosh :)D):INTJ
Talia:ENTJ?