• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Steve Irwin Crocodile Hunter what type?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm watching the Crocodile Hunter movie right now with my 14 year old son.
What a tragic loss when we lost Steve Irwin.
What an incredible man he was.

I'm guessing he was an ESFP?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ESFP TO THE MAXXXXXXXX

Edit: I did love him, one of the only celebrity deaths over which I lost my water. (George Harrison & Mr. Rogers were the others.)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Thanks. I thought so. What a guy.
I still feel so badly for his wife. He was her Prince Charming.

Steve had a way of living life to its fullest!

I was very fond of Mr. Rogers, too.
He was very healing for me when I was in my early 30's.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Thanks. I thought so. What a guy.
I still feel so badly for his wife. He was her Prince Charming.

I was very fond of Mr. Rogers, too.
He was very healing for me when I was in my early 30's.

That's exactly what made me so sad about it. They were obviously deeply, deeply in love with each other and it must've been devastating for her.

I always figured he'd die falling off a ladder putting in a lightbulb or some kind of freak ball-point-pen accident while paying bills.

Mr. Rogers raised me, along with my parents. I wrote him a letter once and he wrote back. Not some form letter, either.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
I wrote him a letter once and he wrote back. Not some form letter, either.

Aww, really? That's so sweet! What did it say?

Yeah, I love Steve Irwin. He was the most enthusiastic, authentic, well spoken adventurerer on TV. Kind heart, and you could tell. I do feel bad for his wife and kids.

I'm going to bet ESFP as well. Cool guy.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I felt bad when Steven Irwin died, but it wasn't unexpected. He chose to put his life in danger on many occasions and his luck just ran out. Definitely an ESFP.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
I felt bad when Steven Irwin died, but it wasn't unexpected. He chose to put his life in danger on many occasions and his luck just ran out. Definitely an ESFP.

Yup. It surprised me that after surviving snake bites, crocodile attacks, and various other aggressive/poisonous animals, that the thing to take him out was a sting ray, one of the more docile sea animals. If the sting ray had gotten him on the foot or one of the limbs, he probably wouldn't have died - it had to be RIGHT in his chest. :cry: It's just, not fair. *sniff*

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Technically they think he died because he pulled the stinger from his chest where it had punctured his heart and he died from bleeding out. So in a way, it wasn't ultimately an animal attack that did him in, but perhaps the result of the only time in his life he didn't have the forethought to protect himself. An ironic tragedy.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Aww, really? That's so sweet! What did it say?

I remember that I had told him that I loved him so much I wanted to give him a lamp. (I don't know why I said a lamp, I think I just looked around and wrote the first grownup-type thing I saw in the room.) He graciously acknowledged my offer of a lamp and talked about his own kids who were young adults at the time, and how much he enjoyed getting letters from kids like me since his were grown. That's all I remember. I wonder if my mom kept it.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
I remember that I had told him that I loved him so much I wanted to give him a lamp. (I don't know why I said a lamp, I think I just looked around and wrote the first grownup-type thing I saw in the room.) He graciously acknowledged my offer of a lamp and talked about his own kids who were young adults at the time, and how much he enjoyed getting letters from kids like me since his were grown. That's all I remember. I wonder if my mom kept it.

Awww. Lamp. That's cute, lol.

An ironic tragedy.

Ironic indeed. Of all the things to kill him, a sting ray.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's exactly what made me so sad about it. They were obviously deeply, deeply in love with each other and it must've been devastating for her.

I always figured he'd die falling off a ladder putting in a lightbulb or some kind of freak ball-point-pen accident while paying bills.

Mr. Rogers raised me, along with my parents. I wrote him a letter once and he wrote back. Not some form letter, either.
Yeah. It's hard enough in this life to find someone like that!
What a tragic loss.
What do you think her type is?
Have you seen enough of her to think about it?

I have a nice letter from Mr. Rogers, too! :)
I treasure it.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah. It's hard enough in this life to find someone like that!
What a tragic loss.
What do you think her type is?
Have you seen enough of her to think about it?

I have a nice letter from Mr. Rogers, too! :)
I treasure it.

Terri, I would say is likely an ENFP or ENFJ. My money's on J. What do you think?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I thought ESFP right before entering this thread.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm curious what has led everyone to assume F. He could also have been an ESTP. I'm not saying he was, I'm just wondering if anyone wants to expand on their conclusion.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was thinking ESFP?

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I think his death in corelation with the survival of every cast member jackass disproves evolution.