• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rocky and Adriaaan! Match made in MBTI heaven?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I just saw the last arc of Rocky. I :heart: that movie. Adri-AAAAAAAAAN!

So what type are Rocky and Adrian?

And do they reflect any archetypal MBTI pairings?

My first guess of Adrian is an INFP.

Rocky is...hm... XSXX?

Whaddya think?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha.

Well, Rocky has to be an I. He doesn't really seem like an Extravert to me.
I agree on the S part. He's probably a T.

ISTP? ISTJ?

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
ISTP. I can't think of any movie Stallone doesn't play one in. :laugh:

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
Rocky Balboa is ISTP for sure, no question it's like as common as common sense to know he's ISTP. He is dyslexic for christ's sakes, classic braindead ISTP. Adrian is definitely an introvert. Most likely a sensor I'd guess because she likes to work with animal's and is very aesthetic (never zoned out either I'd think.) And most likely a Judging type, she is always concerned about Rocky and would NEVER EVER leave him. She is very concerned about her family. An ISFP would simply leave if shit got too rough I think. Plus she worked at that same pet store like forever. Paulie I think was ESTP. All he did was complain and try to make money out of every situation he was in. He also bullied the shit out of Adrian.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
classic braindead ISTP.
I'm curious as to where you got your information, and I beg to differ with it.
I have 2 ISTP males in my family. Both of them are highly intelligent, and exceedingly clever at doing things. They do complex math problems in their heads like nobody's business, and I know no one who is better at efficient strategic planning.

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
braindead meaning slow moving and lazy introvert, not stupid