• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Silverman

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Her personality and humor strikes me as an ESTP. What do you think?

250px-Sarahsilvermangfdl.PNG

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's an N. Her humor is very, very N.
I realize I didn't give examples, but would like to know what you mean by N in her humor. She does use a lot of sensory shock and toys with sensory impressions with great skill. I hadn't noticed an abstract kind of quality to her style like Eddy Izzard who creates imaginary scenarios and makes a lot of temporal connections from history and such in his humor. Although I think there is a wide range of variation in what people define as S or N.

Fecal McAngry

I realize I didn't give examples, but would like to know what you mean by N in her humor. She does use a lot of sensory shock and toys with sensory impressions with great skill. I hadn't noticed an abstract kind of quality to her style like Eddy Izzard who creates imaginary scenarios and makes a lot of temporal connections from history and such in his humor. Although I think there is a wide range of variation in what people define as S or N.
The last statement is true, but only highlights the fact that some people are wrong and some people are right when referring to a specific person.

SS: YouTube - Sarah Silverman - Jews and Blacks
YouTube - Sarah Silverman- Jesus Is Magic
YouTube - Sarah Silverman: A Very Convenient Truth
Now what's the extroverted function here?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good interview here.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZlND366m-c"]"Katie Couric Interview"[/YOUTUBE]

ENTP?

Fecal McAngry

Good interview here.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZlND366m-c"]"Katie Couric Interview"[/YOUTUBE]

ENTP?
I strongly, strongly believe her to be an ENTP, yes. INTP being the only other alternative, but ENTPs are far more likely to use Fe to shock and offend (Howard Stern, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, etc.)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
probably an nj because she and dmemmitri martin are whorrendous amd i know martin self type sas intj and he sucks

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She has an "I would so kick the shit out of the annoying bitch"-type of humor.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she makes me immediately think istp more than entp from the one interview i watched that was posted here. i'm wondering if that makes sense for her, and also if it makes sense for howard stern.

Qre:us

I strongly, strongly believe her to be an ENTP, yes. INTP being the only other alternative, but ENTPs are far more likely to use Fe to shock and offend (Howard Stern, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, etc.)

How do you remotely see Ann Coulter as ENTP?

There is zero employment of Ti thought process, with blatant logical inconsistencies.....it's all Te forcefulness of thought.

Please show me where you see her using Ti over Te?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
If you go on the face of SS's act I agree that it seems ESTP. But she's making some seriously meta mindfuck twists along the way (if I'm interpreting her correctly, that is) so I believe she's an N who uses an S persona in her act.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
based on what has been said here and what i've seen, i'd like to reiterate that istp e7 makes sense, no? tertiary Ni?