• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pink

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 8w7 Sx/So.

I can't stand her.

Mia.

She's ENFP.

If you watch her biography on A&E, interviews, lyrics to her songs - she is a rebel with a mission to advance her values and is all about self-expression and being her authentic self in a fake world. She's NF to the core.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I think she's ESFP 8w7 Sx/So

This.

ENTP seems about right. She's clearly extrovert prone to think outside the box but not really to deazl with tangible reality (ENP), and she's very sarcastical and cynical (TP). She's so assertive that I could also see ENTJ, but I don't think she is.

ESTP 8w7 Sx/So.

ENFP 8w7 Sx/So.

Jeez, man.

You've been all over the board on this.

I always have and only now see two possibilities: ENFP or ESFP.

And I see things that point towards Sensor, and not much that points toward iNtuitive.

She's ENFP.

If you watch her biography on A&E, interviews, lyrics to her songs - she is a rebel with a mission to advance her values and is all about self-expression and being her authentic self in a fake world. She's NF to the core.

What makes you think she's an iNtuitive?

I trust my bonar far more than your wanting to claim her as a fellow NF.

She reminds me of my ESFP ex -- there would be punching while fucking.

Fucking and punching = ESFP. Not ENFP.

Perhaps it's just her enneagram.

But I don't think so.

I can't stand her.

I didn't used to like her much, although I was always kind of attracted to her.

Over the last couple years, she's definitely endeared herself to me more.

I loved this performance:

Mia.

What makes you think she's an iNtuitive?

I trust my bonar far more than your wanting to claim her as a fellow NF.

She reminds me of my ESFP ex -- there would be punching while fucking.

Fucking and punching = ESFP. Not ENFP.

Perhaps it's just her enneagram.

But I don't think so.

ESFP is entirely plausible. I have a much stronger case for Fi than I do for N vs. S. I'll defer on this one, especially since as I've mentioned, I've yet to delve into enneagram study and can't appreciate the shades you're referencing.

However - I wouldn't overly rely on her liking to punch.... I used to be heavily involved in tae kwon do and still work out using kicks and punches.... NFPs like to kick ass, too. ;)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
However - I wouldn't overly rely on her liking to punch.... I used to be heavily involved in tae kwon do and still work out using kicks and punches.... NFPs like to kick ass, too. ;)

But there's an appreciable difference between Tae Kwon Do and punching while fucking.

NFPs wouldn't punch while fucking. SFPs would. It's an Se thing.

:)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would definitely see this girl as an Se dom. Pure unbridled Se. Really rough around the edges if she's an ESFP but I can't really make a valid case for Ti. Kind of reminds me of one of my ESTP friends for external factors at least (except REALLY amped up compared to the friend). Tattoos, forward directness, raspy voice, friendlyness, blonde hair, impact, the whole bit. Typing her more objectively without considering the similarity with the friend, I'm more likely to think ESFP.

Can't stand her angry, stereotypical persona (her likes and dislikes- "look, I purposely like psychotic movies and am against the status quo!" etc.) but can be in the mood for her catchy music, also, creates some cool imagery in your head sometimes.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
What you really can't make a case for is Fe.

She's without a doubt Fi. Te too.

Fecal McAngry's arguments above were spot on.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What you really can't make a case for is Fe.

She's without a doubt Fi. Te too.

Fecal McAngry's arguments above were spot on.

Yeah, I think so, too.. Not the soft, warm, fuzzy bunnies Fi though. Fi does vary greatly in it's presentation. Throws me off with some of the more badass SFP's sometimes.

Mia.

But there's an appreciable difference between Tae Kwon Do and punching while fucking.

NFPs wouldn't punch while fucking. SFPs would. It's an Se thing.

:)

I can get behind you on that. Punching could happen if it were part of a shared creative backdrop, but not for the sheer sensory motivation of punching for its own sake.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Yeah, I think so, too.. Not the soft, warm, fuzzy bunnies Fi though. Fi does vary greatly in it's presentation. Throws me off with some of the more badass SFP's sometimes.

Agreed.

It's important that FPs realize that Fi is extremely subjective, and can manifest very differently from one person to another.

Some FPs seem to think that Fi can do no wrong, and, it's like, dude, Fi can lead one to be a fucked up psychokiller.

Add in Se-dom instead of Ne-dom, and enneagram 8, and possibly higher testosterone levels too...

Mia.

True dat. NFPs also vary greatly in their presentation of Fi.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can get behind you on that. Punching could happen if it were part of a shared creative backdrop, but not for the sheer sensory motivation of punching for its own sake.

:laugh:
It would be funny if Se doms just walked around punching for it's own sake.
This is what brings on stereotypes.
I don't think the punching is a great example anyway.
Se is her physical, shocking, audience, action oriented in the moment, promoting side
Fi would be her emotionally charged, personal value oriented, inward focusing side.
Se action, punching, dancing, etc. would be the one bringing everything within her to the forefront to create an aesthetically and emotionally pleasing, energetic creative show for an audience. Hence ESFP= performer, and not NFP= performer. (Kind of a broad stroke on that last comment and not ALWAYS applicable, but I do think this applies particularly well to someone like her.)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
:laugh:
It would be funny if Se doms just walked around punching for it's own sake.
This is what brings on stereotypes.
I don't think the punching is a great example anyway.

You ever had an ESFP ask you to punch her while you're fucking her?