• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Julia Stiles

P

Phantonym

^ ^

Typical response for threads in this section of the forum.

And? I don't see you typing here either.

I think intj.

After watching a couple of her interviews, I would guess INtJ. However, I am not sure that she is a T. The interview setting, very lighthearted, not that analytical and kind of restricted, doesn't really give that much freedom to let the real personality shine. She's very nervous and guarded, obviously smart, with a great sense of humour but other than that, there's not really that much to go with do determine basically...anything type-wise. I'll leave that to the "professionals" here. :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And? I don't see you typing here either.

After watching a couple of her interviews, I would guess INtJ. However, I am not sure that she is a T. The interview setting, very lighthearted, not that analytical and kind of restricted, doesn't really give that much freedom to let the real personality shine. She's very nervous and guarded, obviously smart, with a great sense of humour but other than that, there's not really that much to go with do determine basically...anything type-wise. I'll leave that to the "professionals" here. :)

It helps to have an assload of Si!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would guess IXTJ.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I have always liked her also, since Save The Last Dance and 10 Things I Hate About You. She seems most likely to be Ti-dominant to me. I agree that INTJ is a possibility. Definitely introverted, very nervous during the interview, strikes me as very laid-back, independent, competent, smart, determined ... could be ISTJ maybe? :wubbie:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ.

No apparent Fi or Te.

She actually reminds me of an INFJ friend of mine.

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see INTJ a lot in her, and the characters she plays.