• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

K'Naan

D

Dali

He's AWESOME. He's pretty big here in his native East Africa.

Yeah, I have nothing constructive to add. :D

lolol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
:)
Enneagram
ISFP? At least that's the impression I'm getting.

lolol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
:)
Enneagram
Yeah I mean I get the Fi vibe from him, going off and writing songs for warlords in Somalia to GTFO instead of speaking out against a lot of the crap Somali people do in countries they've immigrated to like Norway, England, United States and Canada there's a huge drop out/prison rate for Somali males and I would've thought that as someone who grew up in innercity Toronto would know and speak out against it...using his influence as a celebrity...but I guess not he totally digs the whole "I'm just a poet with a tragic past and blah freakedy blah". Not so keen on the guy, I don't see many Somalis keen on him either.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
That's the subject of most poet/rappers song, the African (American) plight. I appreciate him talking about a problem in his roots. It seem unfair to expect him to represent something he's not. From my understanding his adoloscent years were split between the states.