• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OMG I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!! :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG What type is this guy - He is so freaking awesome - almost as awesome as the character he plays.

I'm totally star-crushing on this guy.

[YOUTUBE="lEtZzp9CGr8"]Jim Parsons[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="ZpzABzRqbOk"]Jim Parsons and Sheldon Character[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="fX0FXhWicEI"]Sheldon 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="egb5wTquI-w"]Sheldon 2[/YOUTUBE]

nanook

a scream in a vortex
reminds me of samantha morton and others, like liev shreiber maybe. i often associate this group of faces with the type esfp. there seems to be obvious Ji in the behaviour. which sometimes makes them look introverted (my first source of VI experience are actors and they are hard to type). never exactly sure if i look at the front or back (shadow) of a person. i also see a tiny bit of jude law, maybe. get mixed associations ranging from INTj to ESFp

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While taking one of those aspie tests (simultaneously watching the show), I noticed that everything he does is related to aspergers. You know... doesn't feel right unless he sits in his own chair... stuff like that. I've even seen an aspie that talks in exactly the same manner, and inspires a similar hateful attitude towards him. I don't know... I thought he might be an INTJ or something?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
just saw noah bean in a movie with jess weixler and was reminded of this thread. noah looks like a bit of tom szientology crazy and chad decker and i get a remote hint to daniel brühl or Michelle Forbes. noah has quite a few different features compared to jim, but the exact same nose and over all face shape.

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
He reminds me a bit of Stephen Fry.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Watch his interview with Rachel Ray. Definitely intj.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Never heard of him before "The Big Bang Theory", but his acting is one of the reasons that makes watching the show worthwhile.
Plus to me he's the stereotypical INTJ.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Resurrecting a dead thread and dead account because I love him too and I'm curious.

I don't care for the MBTI anymore (for those into it, I used to think he's INFJ) but I think he's an Enneagram 6w7. If not that, my next guess is self-preservation 1-7-2 tri type. He said recently he likes watching sports when he can appreciate the battle each player is having against themselves instead of just against their opponent and consequently one-on-one sports hooked him first. That surprised me and made me reconsider Type One instead of Six. Here are two interviews I can think of that are reasonably revealing type-wise, as far as TV interviews go.

Interview starts 1:05

More serious, but longer one