• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Joseph Addison (& Steele)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Can you help me type this man? (Addison) enjoys mixing among crowds but being silent, and overhearing their conversation. He despises being talked to or stared at. He favours anonymity. He claims to have barely spoken at university, having spent most of his time silently reading books. He also professes to not take political sides unless he absolutely has to.

the greatest pain I can suffer, is the being talked to, and being stared at

Joseph Addison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
john-turturro-as-jesus-quintana1.jpg

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

:)

(The devil made me do it)