• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is House?

What type is House?

• INTP

Votes: 72 18.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 120 30.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • INFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • ISTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • ESFP

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • ENTP

Votes: 148 37.0%

• Total voters

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Special.

(Seriously, this is the most annoyingly formulaic show since CSI.)

Yeah, you don't watch for the plot, but for the characters!

How many condescending genius atheists do you see out in TV land? The lines can be wicked funny too.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, you don't watch for the plot, but for the characters!

How many condescending genius atheists do you see out in TV land? The lines can be wicked funny too.

I guess I like the idea of House more than I actually like him. And I'm usually a fan of Hugh Laurie. I've tried to watch this show a handful of times, and the characters aren't (for me) interesting enough to make up for the boring formula of the show. And I always get distracted by the voice Laurie's doing, too. I dunno.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess I like the idea of House more than I actually like him. And I'm usually a fan of Hugh Laurie. I've tried to watch this show a handful of times, and the characters aren't (for me) interesting enough to make up for the boring formula of the show. And I always get distracted by the voice Laurie's doing, too. I dunno.

Come on, you know you want it.

house.jpg

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess I like the idea of House more than I actually like him.
naturally
And I'm usually a fan of Hugh Laurie. I've tried to watch this show a handful of times, and the characters aren't (for me) interesting enough to make up for the boring formula of the show. And I always get distracted by the voice Laurie's doing, too. I dunno.
But he's a total dick in everything else he does. I used to think he was just a drippy, bug-eyed, doofus, but in House he is super :cool:. So funny. He says all the things you want to say but daren't. There is depth too. It's not just about the larfs.

Sticking the thermometer up that ISTJ cop's @ss. That was cathartic (no pun intended).

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Special.

(Seriously, this is the most annoyingly formulaic show since CSI.)

That part is rather annoying -- the incessant repetitive referencing of concepts... it's obnoxious. The writer's will tell you it's a 'theme' but mentioning the word "miserable" ninety times per episode is the equivalent of neuroticism seen in a person.

If you look for it though, there's plenty of variety.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
"We have a rectal bleeding."
"All of you?"

How can you resist?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
He's a cartoon character, but closer to ENTP than anything.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I find it hard to believe that this thread is almost 500 posts long, and there's a similarly long thread about this on INTPc. I don't understand the appeal. The show sucks ass.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Does typology?
Tee hee, that's a loaded question.

We're all just trying to be like the Hero of the show.
We like the complexity, and we're bent and determined, at the risk of online death, to figure it out.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I hadn't seen the show in a while, but watched some episodes recently. Here's some type-jobs. I don't think you'll get much better, considering that they are fictional, and TV-series characters at that.

House is still ENTP
Cuddy: ESTJ
Foreman: ISTJ
Cameron: INTJ
Chase: Hard to say, maybe ENFP
Wilson: INTP

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hadn't seen the show in a while, but watched some episodes recently. Here's some type-jobs. I don't think you'll get much better, considering that they are fictional, and TV-series characters at that.

House is still ENTP
Cuddy: ESTJ
Foreman: ISTJ
Cameron: INTJ
Chase: Hard to say, maybe ENFP
Wilson: INTP

Jack, sorry pal but you can't type for shit!
Wilson and Cameron are definitely NFs. No way is Chase an ENFP either.
Fail, fail, FAIL.