• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Phil Jackson

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
intj. Stan Van is entj. Scott Skiles estj. Doc Rivers intp. Rick Adelman istj. Those are my guesses off the top.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Let's do the rest of the Lakers...

Kobe - istp
Pau - intj
Bynum - isfp
Fish - enfj
Artest - estp
Odom - isfp
Shannon Brown - esfj
Farmar - infj
Josh Powell - isfp
Walton - enfp
Mbenga - entp
Vujacic - esfp
Morisson - infp

Brian Shaw - entp
Hamblen - I'd guess isfp
Jabaar - intp
Cleamons - let's try infp

Their trainer is isfp.

Kupchack - I'll go with estj for now

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I could see those as possible types with the exception of Doc Rivers. INTP? Really? What makes you say that?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Let's do the rest of the Lakers...

Kobe - istp
Pau - intj
Bynum - isfp
Fish - enfj
Artest - estp
Odom - isfp
Shannon Brown - esfj
Farmar - infj
Josh Powell - isfp
Walton - enfp
Mbenga - entp
Vujacic - esfp
Morisson - infp

Brian Shaw - entp
Hamblen - I'd guess isfp
Jabaar - intp
Cleamons - let's try infp

Their trainer is isfp.

Kupchack - I'll go with estj for now

My analysis:

Kobe-ESTJ (unbelievable work ethic, one of the best work ethics the game has ever seen. I see nothing P about him whatsoever. Plus, in his interviews he's so Te.

As for the rest, I think you're handing out way too many "N's". Most of these players, like the rest of society, are overwhelmingly S.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Phil Jackson - INTJ (his Zen philosophies are vital in getting teams to win)

Kobe Bryant - xSTJ

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My analysis:

Kobe-ESTJ (unbelievable work ethic, one of the best work ethics the game has ever seen. I see nothing P about him whatsoever. Plus, in his interviews he's so Te.

As for the rest, I think you're handing out way too many "N's". Most of these players, like the rest of society, are overwhelmingly S.

I'm not sure where you pull estj from.

Let's reiterate Kobe Bryant's type. He's istp. Click on the link to an article from espn.com below.
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns - Preview - May 25, 2010 - ESPN
Bryant responds to a question asking if one day of practice would be enough to counter Phoenix's zone defense, "Nah," he said. "We're doomed." Those aren't words I would ever expect to come from an istj (or any -stj for that matter), who would take the situation far more literally.

So in conclusion, Kobe Bryant is an istp.

KDude

FWIW, Phil is typed as INTJ and Kobe is ISFP by Jonathan Niednagel's estimate (just sayin..he at least gets to work directly with many teams and players). I could mention where he's different than istp, but whatever.

As for xSTJ... people don't score 81 points in a NBA game with Te and Si. And work ethic has nothing to do with being SJ. Anyone can learn discipline. P is just about being comfortable with improvising. J prefers charting a course. Kobe is the antithesis of charting a course. He was drafted out of highschool, could do reverse spins, fadeaways, all that shit.. He adapts and makes quick changes perceived from small sensory details -even while he's floating in the air for 1 or 2 seconds, he can still notice a block coming, and adjust his shot around it...but the point is, he was already playing this way at 17. If he was naturally Te and Si leading, he would excel at another profession. :)