• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Red Vs. Blue (Machinima) and Types

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
This might be the dumbest topic for a thread ever, but please bear with me.

Despite being gross exaggerations of characters, and silly caricatures, I love this show dearly, I love to over-analyze things...

So I was wondering if you could help me to figure it out, for those of you who have watched this show. I've wanted to make this thread for a long time (I lurk this board sometimes) I decided to finally do it today.

Let me tell y'all I got so far, feel free to correct me:

Church: ISFP

Caboose: INFP

Tucker: ISTP

Doc: ESFJ

Tex: ESTJ

O'Malley: ENTJ

Donut: ESFP

Grif: ISFP

Simmons: ISTJ

Sarge: ESTJ

Help... I have no idea what I'm doing...

Last edited:

Optimist

MBTI Type
INFP
LOL, I love Red vs. Blue. It's been a while since i watched it though, and I'm not good at typing, but just thought i'd put that out there. XP

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
Yay! I was starting to think I was the only fan on this forum. xD

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
church is definitly a T

My reasoning>> See, I originally thought that too, but, despite being insensitive, Church is far from logical and seems to base his reactions on emotion. To a lesser degree than Caboose, but still. He knows he's mean to people, he just doesn't care.