• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dragonball/Z/GT

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I still think Goku is ISFP and Vegeta ISTJ. Starting at 6:35, this scene really shows it:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTH9Az3-YcM]Union of Rivals[/youtube]

Some others:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321YbmI-Gx4]Vegeta's Ascension speech[/youtube]

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Goku - ESFP
Vegeta - ISTJ

They are opposites of each other in terms of personality, Vegeta is very proud of his Saiyan heritage, Goku is just this happy go lucky guy who couldn't be bothered by that.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Goku is either ESFP or ISFP, probably the former. He has a happy-go-lucky approach to life, easily forgives others, is easily the freindliest person in the universe, etc. Also if one were to examine his cognitive funtions he possess Se and Fi; Fi is obvious, as he is a good hearted person with moral values, Se is extremely obvious because he loves martial arts and eating, really were else would those to things fit under?

Vegeta, judging by those youtube lips, could either be ESTJ of ISTJ, to be honest I'm not entirely sure, but what about him doesn't make him a perciever?

Freeza is an INTJ, thats extremely obvious. He plans and calculates entire operations in order to control others so he can become ruler of his own empire; he is a diabolic genious with no amount of care for any being other than himself. So to all those who think he's a feeler, take a moment and think; would an empathetic person destroy an entire race of people while laughing maniacly with joy?

As for the others, not sure of the moment, if I can remember anything about thier characters I post what types they might be.

Idec Sdawkminn

MBTI Type
EPIC
What's funny is the differences between the Japanese and English ones. I wonder if the Japanese ones have different personalities. From the Vegeta video that raz posted, Vegeta's speech is:

No! The Super Saiyans of legend were an invincible warrior race! I am their son, and at long last, I have risen to claim my birthright. I have stepped into the ranks of greatness. All my life, I have worked towards this goal and for what...to be brushed aside as easily as a common housefly by an android? A true Super Saiyan would not have fallen. Maybe I'm not who I think I am. Perhaps there are still new plateaus for me to reach. Far greater heights to which I must ascend. Yes. (powers up) I will ascend. The universe will marvel to see the ultimate Saiyan potential once again realized. And I will be legendary. And then Kakarot, then I will see you bow before your prince!

From the Japanese one he says:

Wasn't the Super Saiyan supposed to be invincible throughout the land!? So what happened?! How did it come to that debacle I suffered? I am the super-elite prince of the Saiyans! And then, by becoming a Super Saiyan, I should have been greatest in the universe! Is it because my opponents were Artificial Humans? Is this the most I will ever be? No! (powers up) There's still more to be had! I am Vegeta! No matter how strong my enemy is, I will surpass them! I will surpass them! Count on it! And Kakarrot, after I beat the Artificial Humans, you're next!

In the one they are fighting Buu video:

Goku: Darn it! I told you this was impossible! Look, if we don't do something soon, we'll be history! Along with this whole planet.
Vegeta: Why do I care?
Goku: Wake up! Majin Buu's eaten everyone we care about! Everyone is gone! Even Bulma! They've become a part of Buu! They can't even die! I just thought, the least we could do, is put out old differences aside, just this once, and really work together. We owe that to our team mates! Our families Vegeta! Our friends! Look, you've always talked about our Saiyan race, how were the last of a mighty people. Well, it's time we accept we're starting a new race! One that can be just as strong, just as proud. But not if we're caught up in so many of out birthrights, to see what we have right in front of us! We've lost out old race Vegeta! Let's not lose this one too.
Vegeta: Kakarot, how do you know this fusion will be enough to stop him?
Goku: I don't know for sure, but I know it's the best chance we have for saving the Earth.
Buu: You two have lived long enough!
Vegeta: Here. Give it to me. What are you waiting for? Give it now!
Goku: You bet!
Buu: It's time to die!
Vegeta: C'mon. You said right ear, right?
Goku: That's right Vegeta. And one more thing: once we join our bodies, we'll be stuck in that form.. forever.
Vegeta: ARG! Imbecile! You tell me now? Don't you think that's important information?
Buu: To the end of Earth!
Vegeta: Alright, it's on!
Goku: Great! Thanks, Vegeta.
Vegetto: All right!

Japanese one:

Goku: It's hopeless! No matter what we do, we can't win! The Earth and everything else are going to be blown away! It's the end of everything!
Vegeta: Hmph! Do I care!?
Goku: Vegeta, everyone was eaten by Buu! Including Kuririn, and Chichi... and Bulma too! Piccolo too, and Gohan, Goten, and even Trunks were absorbed by that guy! That's what Buu's sudden power-up is due to! Everyone will have died for nothing like this! We're going to be killed here, without being able to offer any resistance!... Is that okay with you, Vegeta!?
Vegeta: Kakarrot! If we merge, will we really be able to win against Buu?
Goku: I don't know. All that's certain is that we will become incredibly strong!
Buu: It's about time I put you out of your misery!
Vegeta: Give it to me! Quickly! Stop dawdling! Hurry up!
Goku: Vegeta! Here!
Buu: I'm done playing with you!
Vegeta: Dammit! It was the right ear, right?
Goku: Vegeta! I'll tell you now, once we merge together, we can never return to being two people again! Got that?
Vegeta: W-what was that!? Dammit, tell me at the last second, will you?
Buu: This is the end!
Vegeta: This is okay then, right?
Goku: Thank you, Vegeta!
Vegetto: All right, then!

What do you guys think of the Japanese personalities? Different types?