• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ben Kingsley as Don Logan

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
One of the most disturbing characters I've ever seen in a film... Brilliantly played by Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast...

Anyone want to venture a guess as to which type he is?

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just watched this movie again the other night. As far as his type... golly I don't really know. For some reason I would say EXFX. Definitely F though, in my opinion.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Why F?

I'm just curious because I thought definitely T.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I guess I don't have a real good reason other that it's just the vibe I get off of him. It's something about the way he tries to manipulate and how he interacts with the others. I really don't have a good idea of what he is though so I could be way off base. For some reason he seems hard to type.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Don Logan - ESTP, thinks me.

Preparation, preparation, preparation.

003_NoNoNo.jpg

[YOUTUBE="0z_Qqnq8pI8"]No.[/YOUTUBE]

:)

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Thats what I thought(ESTP). I need to see it again though.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Loved that movie have a hard time recalling but would guess ESFJ