• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Keeping up appearances

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
In the series "Keeping up appearances", what type do you think Hyacinth Bucket is? My guess is ESFJ, but i would like to know what the rest of you think. I don't know if you ever saw it in the US, it's a british show :)
And what about Richard? ISTP?

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hyacinth Bucket reminds me of my nan. I would agree with ESFJ.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've thought ENFJ... she's got this ideas all the time and if the world doesn't follow them, it's the world who's at fault.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I think Onslow and Margareth are both definitely P :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hyacinth is a fictional ESFJ if there ever were one.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Total ESFJ and a rather unhealthy one at that.

I used to love that show :D

P

Phantonym

Bahahahaa. I love that Bucket woman! :D Yeah, what others have said.