• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Up In The Air

VagrantFarce

up_in_the_air.jpg

Great bloody film. :)

Ryan Bingham (George Clooney) - ExTP
Alex Goran (Vera Farmiga) - ESTP
Natalie Keener (Anna Kendrick) - ExFP

lamp

I got an ExTJ vibe from Natalie.

Not sure about Alex

I originally typed Ryan as ESTP but I could see him as ENP

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
"Up in the air" is my one of my husband's avatars on a game place I play. It's very confusing with this movie coming out.

VagrantFarce

I got an ExTJ vibe from Natalie.

There's definatley Te there, but she's young and I figured it could just be Tertiary-Te trying to impress everyone. Plus she definately did not like firing people, especially that one. That led me to think she was more of an F.

lamp

There's definatley Te there, but she's young and I figured it could just be Tertiary-Te trying to impress everyone. Plus she definately did not like firing people, especially that one. That led me to think she was more of an F.
Most of the time she reminded me a lot of an ENTJ I dated (same age as Natalie). A lot.

We're like sharks!
Exactly why I can see Ryan as ENP.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
up_in_the_air.jpg

Ryan Bingham (George Clooney) - ExTP
Alex Goran (Vera Farmiga) - ESTP
Natalie Keener (Anna Kendrick) - ExFP

I saw it totally different.

Ryan - ENTJ
Alex - ESTP
Natalie - ISFJ

Ryan's combo of absolute precision (the packing, the cards, the lifestyle etc) plus his philosophy (practically ayn randism). Initiating and directing = in charge. Pragmatic and structure based = NT.

Alex - She was definitely an "in charge" woman at heart who was bored of mom shit and liked the take charge of Ryan. initiating and directing = in charge. She was pragmatic and motive based = SP.

Natalie - Total SJ who wanted to settle down with a fam after "streamlining" the company by turning it into a giant flow chart lol. For those of you who havent seen undergrad business schools, they would totally convince ISFJs that they are out there to be "the best leaders". Today's SJs are a lot more entitled than older ones (they arent the door mat SJs). The typical undergrad business student woman can still be ISFJ and yet want to "lead". The fact is that she really wasnt cut out for it, and wanted to be a house wife. informing and responding = behind the scenes. affiliative and structure = SJ.