• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chloe Sevigny

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Does anyone have an opinion on what type she is?

Fecal McAngry

Does anyone have an opinion on what type she is?

I'm not familiar enough with her and I can't be bothered at this time to give a definitive answer I'd bet my life on, therefore unlike "Dorian Yates is an INTJ!" or "James Woods is an ENTP!" or "Robert De Niro is an INFP!" there is a possibility I'm ((shudder)) wrong.

But, having spent a few minutes checking her out, observations:

Based on written interview material, she extroverts sensing primarily
(ISFP, ISTP, ESFP, ESTP).

Based on videotape, she is economical and sparse in her communication style, self-contained. So: ISTP or ISFP.

Both video and text indicate that her Se perceptions are primarily about logical relationships rather than subjective valuations. She also gives off ITP "coolness" or "centered" vibes in taped interviews.

So: ISTP.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not familiar enough with her and I can't be bothered at this time to give a definitive answer I'd bet my life on, therefore unlike "Dorian Yates is an INTJ!" or "James Woods is an ENTP!" or "Robert De Niro is an INFP!" there is a possibility I'm ((shudder)) wrong.

But, having spent a few minutes checking her out, observations:

Based on written interview material, she extroverts sensing primarily
(ISFP, ISTP, ESFP, ESTP).

Based on videotape, she is economical and sparse in her communication style, self-contained. So: ISTP or ISFP.

Both video and text indicate that her Se perceptions are primarily about logical relationships rather than subjective valuations. She also gives off ITP "coolness" or "centered" vibes in taped interviews.

So: ISTP.

Agreed. She also looks like an ISTP.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't think she is ugly but those clothes are, yes. Usually I like the way she dresses though. Anyway, ISTP sounds plausible. I was getting a TP vibe from her but the first two letters I was unsure of. I am not entirely sold that she is an introvert but I don't know her very well other than what I have seen her act in. She plays an ISTJ in Big Love so it makes sense that her actual type might be close to that.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She seems extroverted to me.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0_WwxvrjGM"]chloe[/YOUTUBE]