• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jersey Shore

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not proud of this, but I did watch the pilot online out of sheer morbid curiosity, and here's what I can gather.

Snooki-esfp
Angelina-enfj
Mike "The Situation"-xstp
Pauly-estp
Ronnie-extj
Vinny-entp
Sammi-isfp
J-Wow-xstp

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
snooki.gif

I'm not normally for domestic violence, but I AM for punching guidos.

Jeeesus, the guys in the background didn't even blink an eye when that happened.

Even if she is an ear-shatteringly obnoxious guidette....I'm never for domestic violence, but I am for a good toss of sticky beer in her lovely weave. :yes:

I know, very sophisticated and mature. ;)

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Jeeesus, the guys in the background didn't even blink an eye when that happened.

Even if she is an ear-shatteringly obnoxious guidette....I'm never for domestic violence, but I am for a good toss of sticky beer in her lovely weave. :yes:

I know, very sophisticated and mature. ;)

I was going to hiss at whoever added to this travesty, but my heart warmed a bit at your addition.
I am all for guidettes getting pounded in the face though. :blush:

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I actually think Snooki is an ESFJ. In my experience immature ESFJs are way more over-emotional and histrionic than immature ESFPs. Nonetheless, she's my favorite character and totally makes the show.

Angelina = bossy, narcissistic, unhealthy ESTJ

Sammi = moody, immature ISTJ whose Fi has run wild

J-wow = ESTP

Ronnie = ESTP

Not sure about Vinny. ISTP?

Not sure about Pauly. ENTP?

Not sure about Mike. ENFP?

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL there is some horrible typing going on here.

There are NOT any intuitive main characters. Everyone in the house was a sensor.

I mean c'mon... The whole concept of being a "guido" is tanning, gelling your hair, working out, and clubbing... superficiality at it's finest. Not stuff that N's are really in to. The majority of the cast were SP's with a couple SJ's in there

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
LOL there is some horrible typing going on here.

There are NOT any intuitive main characters. Everyone in the house was a sensor.

I mean c'mon... The whole concept of being a "guido" is tanning, gelling your hair, working out, and clubbing... superficiality at it's finest. Not stuff that N's are really in to. The majority of the cast were SP's with a couple SJ's in there

:blush: I like tanning, working out, and.. might like clubbing if it is less stereotypical. :nudge:

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
:blush: I like tanning, working out, and.. might like clubbing if it is less stereotypical. :nudge:

I'm also into working out, tanning ON THE BEACH (not fake tanning), clubbing every now and then... but it's not a LIFESTYLE or way of life to me like it is for the jersey shore cast.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm also into working out, tanning ON THE BEACH (not fake tanning), clubbing every now and then... but it's not a LIFESTYLE or way of life to me like it is for the jersey shore cast

This is.. true. I fake tan, but because if i went to my beach to tan i would be at the jersey shore with those "people" :laugh:
Rather take my chances in the cancer bed than see anyone fistpumping.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
This is.. true. I fake tan, but because if i went to my beach to tan i would be at the jersey shore with those "people" :laugh:
Rather take my chances in the cancer bed than see anyone fistpumping.

WHAT? That's the best part of the show lol

Anyway my point earlier was about how superficial the cast is. Very entertaining show, but very SIMPLE people (ie. sensors)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm also into working out, tanning ON THE BEACH (not fake tanning), clubbing every now and then... but it's not a LIFESTYLE or way of life to me like it is for the jersey shore cast.
And actually, I'd imagine that most Sensors who enjoy those activities would answer much like you did here, that it isn't a way of life for them. So these people are less likely to self-identify as Sensors...

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
And actually, I'd imagine that most Sensors who enjoy those activities would answer much like you did here, that it isn't a way of life for them. So these people are less likely to self-identify as Sensors...

Bull shit!! Watch the show before you comment lol :)

They all PROUDLY admit that being a "guido" or "guidette" is a way of life and they actually take pride in how hardcore they follow the lifestyle.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I try to have a sense of humor regarding that Snooki getting punched gif, but I can't!

I find it uber-graphic, disturbing and de-sensitizing!!!

I honestly don't understand what kind of man would sock/punch a woman square in the face, I don't and I can't.

In what way was this 4'10'' girl being threatening?!!?

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
I try to have a sense of humor regarding that Snooki getting punched gif, but I can't!

I find it uber-graphic, disturbing and de-sensitizing!!!

I honestly don't understand what kind of man would sock/punch a woman square in the face, I don't and I can't.

In what way was this 4'10'' girl being threatening?!!?

it's actually hilarious to me... she was talking shit, called the guy ugly and basically told him to F off... he was hammered... She got punched... Dropped to the ground in over-dramatic fashion and started balling her eyes out. It was awesome.

Ethereal

MBTI Type
INTP
They've all done enough individually to get kicked through a wall, but as for typing, hell I'm born raised and live in Jersey, and that is the sentiment around these parts for what they are/have done to the state's (already poor) reputation :banned:, unfortunately, we all had to watch the first episode or so to have proper opinions.

As for typing they are all definitely extroverts. No way in hell do any of them reflect before they speak, besides no introvert (especially the intuitive ones) would be able to keep any semblance of sanity having to spend so much time around other people guidos...

Mike (the situation): ESTP - Lives in the moment and considers relationships as an after thought, and just oblivious to how much of a tool he really is and how others see him, classic ESTP narcissism.

(DJ) Paulie D: ESFP - He also lives in the moment, but is definitely a conflict avoiding feeler, and a performer, and is also a classic ESFP partier who only really has partying on his mind.

Ronnie/Vinny: ESTX - can't really tell, they seem to somewhat have their shit together compared to the other guys.

Sammi (Sweetheart): ESFX - Token Jersey girl so people couldn't say "all New Yorkers", her hometown is a little to close to mine :ninja:. Can't tell the last letter, but she seems to be focusing on relationships, so I'm inclined to assign a J.

Jenni (JWOWW she cannot be serious about this name...) - EXTP - already seem to have several successful endeavors going on, and her computer programming, graphic design company, and social network vice-presidency indicates some modicum of future planning via intuition. Ironically, she is also the trashiest of the cast.

Nicole (Snooki): ESFJ / ENFJ - she is definitely an extraverted feeler, with her obsession on fitting in with the others and everyone being together, and finding some greasebag guido to start a relationship with. I suspect she may simply be out of touch with her intuitive side and spends a little too much time in Se, though that is just a theory.

Ethereal

MBTI Type
INTP
New Jersey deserves itself.

We in Jersey do deserve ourselves...

But this ain't it :steam:. While most of the country thinks that this is the state of Jersey, the truth of the matter is that New York (And I know they are snickering when they watch the show and read comments like this) dumps all their trash on our beaches, guido or otherwise. Italian American's are a minority in the most diverse state in the union (like every other enthnicity), and guido is generally not a compliment.

But other than one token jersey born, jersey raised guidette, they are all spawned from the state above us, just like the rest of the garbage (human or otherwise) that finds its way onto our beaches.

And that's the story of NJ...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They've all done enough individually to get kicked through a wall, but as for typing, hell I'm born raised and live in Jersey, and that is the sentiment around these parts for what they are/have done to the state's (already poor) reputation :banned:, unfortunately, we all had to watch the first episode or so to have proper opinions.

As for typing they are all definitely extroverts. No way in hell do any of them reflect before they speak, besides no introvert (especially the intuitive ones) would be able to keep any semblance of sanity having to spend so much time around other people guidos...

Mike (the situation): ESTP - Lives in the moment and considers relationships as an after thought, and just oblivious to how much of a tool he really is and how others see him, classic ESTP narcissism.

(DJ) Paulie D: ESFP - He also lives in the moment, but is definitely a conflict avoiding feeler, and a performer, and is also a classic ESFP partier who only really has partying on his mind.

Ronnie/Vinny: ESTX - can't really tell, they seem to somewhat have their shit together compared to the other guys.

Sammi (Sweetheart): ESFX - Token Jersey girl so people couldn't say "all New Yorkers", her hometown is a little to close to mine :ninja:. Can't tell the last letter, but she seems to be focusing on relationships, so I'm inclined to assign a J.

Jenni (JWOWW she cannot be serious about this name...) - EXTP - already seem to have several successful endeavors going on, and her computer programming, graphic design company, and social network vice-presidency indicates some modicum of future planning via intuition. Ironically, she is also the trashiest of the cast.

Nicole (Snooki): ESFJ / ENFJ - she is definitely an extraverted feeler, with her obsession on fitting in with the others and everyone being together, and finding some greasebag guido to start a relationship with. I suspect she may simply be out of touch with her intuitive side and spends a little too much time in Se, though that is just a theory.

i actually never thought of pauly d as an ESFP, but now that you say it, it makes sense.

i agree with you on all of these except snooki, who i still think is an ESFP.. i just don't see her as a J at all, and she's definitely a sensor with Se, not Si.

sammi i think is an ESFJ, ronnie an ESTJ, vinnie probably an ESTP, and JWoww an ESTP

angelina, who cares lol