• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Women and their Types!

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought Princess Di was totally an INFP (a crushed one at that).

QE II: ISTJ

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
I thought Princess Di was totally an INFP (a crushed one at that).

1995 interview

ISFP. Note the strong Fi and the lack of Ne. There's a certain amount of Ni, but not enough to be dominant. I can see Se, particularly in the descriptions of cutting and bulimia:

Diana said:
When no-one listens to oneself everything is possible inside one's thoughts. One feels pain inside and tries to injure oneself on the outside because one wants to receive help. The people are of the opinion that one just wants attention, although one has already got enough attention from the media. But I called for help so that I would be able to carry on playing my role. Yes, I mutilated myself. I couldn't cope under the pressure any more. I mutilated my arms and my legs.

I had bulimia for many years, and that is a secret type of illness. One inflicts that on oneself, because one feels bad and because one is of the opinion that one has no value. One fills the stomach four or five times per day, sometimes even more often, and one feels good. That is as though one is being hugged, but that only lasts for a short time. And then one is so disgusted by the bulging stomach, and vomits. And this repeats itself time and time again - a destruction of the true self. It was completely normal for me to come home and go straight to the fridge. It was a symptom for all the things which were happening in my marriage. I cried, I screamed for help, but with the wrong signals. And the people described my bulimia as a breach of etiquette: Diana is psychologically weak.

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
I know that most of you put very little stock into VI, but I've found that it's astonishingly accurate IRL (and have been using it to face-type celebs.) I've come to think that Tina Fey might be INFP.

INFP.gif
tina_fey_1237030c-1.jpg
tina_fey_created30rock-3.jpg

I mean, Idk. Tina Fey is, by her book, still kinda reactive in her feminism. Or was that Chelsea Handler? Nah, It was Fey. So, thats pretty Fe.

You know, that blondie Chelsea, that chik seems more ENTP, I mean, shes the only comedian, possessing female genitalia, that can get laughs out of me. She has sardonic humor that I also have. Idk.

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
1995 interview

ISFP. Note the strong Fi and the lack of Ne. There's a certain amount of Ni, but not enough to be dominant. I can see Se, particularly in the descriptions of cutting and bulimia:

Oh my gosh. That was really hard to read. Whoa. I dudnt know she was so Down

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
Jodie Foster is an INFP

Cold, frigid and against authority.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I mean, Idk. Tina Fey is, by her book, still kinda reactive in her feminism. Or was that Chelsea Handler? Nah, It was Fey. So, thats pretty Fe.

You know, that blondie Chelsea, that chik seems more ENTP, I mean, shes the only comedian, possessing female genitalia, that can get laughs out of me. She has sardonic humor that I also have. Idk.

True. I've changed my mind about Fey. I think she's ESFJ.

Chelsea Handler is probably ESTJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ
Angela Merkel
Hillary Clinton
Natalie Portman
Condoleeza Rice

ESTJ
Laura Schlessinger
Kristen Stewart
Emma Watson
Michelle Obama

ISFJ
Laura Bush
Mother Theresa
Halle Berry
Jessica Simpson
Naomi Watts
Kim Kardashian
Kirsten Dunst

ESFJ
Sarah Palin
Tyra Banks
Jessica Alba
Shania Twain
Victoria Beckham
Whitney Houston
Paris Hilton
Jennifer Garner
Barbara Walters

ISTP
Scarlett Johansson
Julia Roberts
Ellen Page

ESTP
Meryl Streep
Anna Wintour
Madonna
Mila Kunis
Angelina Jolie
Amy Winehouse
Milla Jovovich

ISFP
Pamela Anderson
Britney Spears
Nicole Kidman
Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Christina Aguilera
Princess Diana
Marilyn Monroe
Anna Nicole Smith
Elizabeth Taylor
Drew Barrymore
Leni Reifenstalh
Beyonce
Rihanna

ESFP
Katy Perry
Evan Rachel Wood
Lady Gaga
Cameron Diaz
Megan Fox
Pink

INFJ
Cate Blanchett
Iris Murdoch
Simone de Beauvoir
Tilda Swinton
Michelle Pfeiffer

ENFJ
Reese Witherspoon
Nigella Lawson
Oprah Winfrey
Kate Winslet

INFP
Tori Amos
Fiona Apple
Sylvia Plath
Virginia Woolf
Bjork
J K Rowling

ENFP
Arianna Huffington
Rachel Maddow
Sharon Stone
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Maureen Dowd
Julian Assange
Ellen DeGeneres
Katie Couric
Sandra Bullock
Judit Polgar

INTJ
Ayn Rand
Susan Sontag
Jodie Foster
Anne Coulter

ENTJ
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
Katharine Hepburn
Margaret Thatcher
Nancy Pelosi
Adele

INTP
Tina Fey
Sigourney Weaver

ENTP
Camille Paglia
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Vos Savant
Sarah McLachlan
Gillian Anderson
Amanda Palmer
Sarah Silverman

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
^^That list is so vastly wrong that it's starting to burn my eyes!

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
Jodie Foster is an INFP

Cold, frigid and against authority.

No, Jodie Foster is ESTJ.

Well at least we agree on the cognitives. So if you feel she is an ESTJ that's ok :)

In terms of agreeing on type. A template that was developed and is evolving has helped me professionally is as follows:

1. Agree on the cognitives.
  2. Agree on the ordering. (which function pairs come first, and which function pairs come second)
  3. Agree on E/I. (a consequence of ordering - but I recommend that making distinctions between say 3rd and 4th function ordering is not as effective as a comprehensive E/I discussion

Now there are plenty of assumptions and subgoals all rolled up into those steps. But that is exactly the point. For example, before step 1 can even start, both parties need to be able to understand the 8 functions from a theoretical and practical perspective. That is no small feat.

So what is the use of all this?

Well alignments on all 3 steps will produce a solid consensus that has good chance of being aligned with reality. At least in IMHO and experience.

Hope that someone finds that useful, and if someone want's to take it, expand on it and popularize it, that is fine too, as I don't post much on internet forums.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what type would say susan serandon is?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
estj??? that just can't be right...can it?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ScarJo is a feeler.

Janis Joplin is an introvert.

Megan Fox ESFP?!? ISTP seems much more accurate.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ScarJo is a feeler.

Janis Joplin is an introvert.

Megan Fox ESFP?!? ISTP seems much more accurate.

ScarJo is a cold level-headed and straight thinker bitch.

Janis J was super extrovert. Pure ESFP.

Megan Fox is not boring and cold enough to be ISTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
estj??? that just can't be right...can it?

[youtube=VF6TDicOxnw]Susan Sarandon[/youtube]

She is Alpha Female, directing, concrete, judge feeling on an objective and critical level. ESTJ.

Other example of female ESTJ is Barbara Stanwick. 8w9 Sx/Sp.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ScarJo is a cold level-headed and straight thinker bitch.

Janis J was super extrovert. Pure ESFP.

Megan Fox is not boring and cold enough to be ISTP.

It must be fascinating looking at the world through your eyes. :huh:

But, No.

I think you're confusing career choices and performing persona (and hotness) with personality for the latter two. Have no idea where you got that about ScarJo. If you just see her interviews she's quite gushy and typically feminine feely. There's also someone on the forum who's worked with her and I think he'd say the same about her IRL.