• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Women and their Types!

sprint race

some of the ESTP typings on that list are ridiculous to me.

yea i agree. Meryl streep has never seemed ESTP to me. I would say either INFJ, INTP or even INFP for her. Plus Jundi Dench never comes across as extroverted in interviews for me so I think ISTP is more likely for her.

sprint race

JK Rowling is INFJ not INFP. She clearly has Fe not Fi. Granted it does at times seem likes she has Si in her personality rather than Se, but there's not a shred of Fi there. Also Se is the weakest function for the INFJ and I just think she's unconsciously supressing it.