• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sister Sister

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=h1EJ-HnVVqw]Sister Sister[/youtube]
Tia: ISTJ
Tamera: ESFP
Lisa: ENTP
Ray: ISFJ
Roger: ISFP

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I remember that, that show was the only thing I could find on the Television at 2 am, I hated it, like I hate all sitcoms now.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh man, childhood memories. I used to LOVE that show. I can't even guess their types off the top of my head though. I'll try and find some episodes later. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh man, childhood memories. I used to LOVE that show. I can't even guess their types off the top of my head though. I'll try and find some episodes later. :)

Like that one, for example?;)

[youtube=cV5xp_vAHI0]Sister, Sister "First Dates" Part 1 of 2[/youtube]
[youtube=HdwUumLvwr8]Sister, Sister "First Dates" Part 2 of 2[/youtube]