• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Princes Will & Harry

G

GirlAmerica

I was thinking about this yesterday when I was reading about Harry's girlfriend 'dropping' him. I see a far more ornery side to him than Wills.
From what I can see, they are both Introverts.

I know that I have seen that Queen Elizabeth is an ISTJ,
and her husband Prince Phillip INTJ.

Princess Di an INFP

Usehername

On a mission
I was thinking about this yesterday when I was reading about Harry's girlfriend 'dropping' him. I see a far more ornery side to him than Wills.
From what I can see, they are both Introverts.

I know that I have seen that Queen Elizabeth is an ISTJ,
and her husband Prince Phillip INTJ.

Princess Di an INFP

i thought that was her son

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Possible but it could also be that they are shy. Personally I'd be thinking more shy extrovert than introvert. Esp Wills.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Harry struck me as an ESTP on some program about his work at an African orphange.

The older one seems like an ISFJ for some reason.

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
Not sure about the princes, but I see Princess Di as ISFX, probably ISFJ. Not everyone who does philanthropy and has a big heart is NF - ISFJ is the SJ type most likely to be taken for Idealist, and Di strikes me as pure ISFJ.

G

GirlAmerica

It was just what I read on different sites typing her. I actually thought her more a J, and really never paid much attention. Actually F types confuse me so I cant usually pin them down nearly as well.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not sure about the princes, but I see Princess Di as ISFX, probably ISFJ. Not everyone who does philanthropy and has a big heart is NF - ISFJ is the SJ type most likely to be taken for Idealist, and Di strikes me as pure ISFJ.

Keirsey types her as INFP.

deep rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
"This is me, this is me!" exclaimed Princess Diana when she was read Dr. David Keirsey's portrait of an INFP. In 1991, her masseur, Stephen Twigg, had given her a copy of "Please Understand Me" to help her understand the spiritual journey she was undertaking. Her excitement came as Stephen read the Healer Idealist (INFP) portrait, which in part says:

"Healers care deeply and passionately about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace to the world and wholeness to themselves and their loved ones. They base their self-image on being seen as empathic, benevolent, and authentic. Often enthusiastic, they trust intuition, yearn for romance, seek identity, prize recognition and aspire to the wisdom of the sage."

According to "Diana: In Pursuit of Love," a book released in the Summer of 2004 by Andrew Morton, Diana's unofficial biographer, Diana was astonished and amazed by the portrait's accuracy. At that time Diana was in the midst of dealing with her dissolving marriage to Prince Charles while at the same time beginning to recognize her "potency as an international icon," and the fulfillment she felt from helping others in great need. Taking the Keirsey Temperament Sorter confirmed what Diana had known by her intuition, that her gift was that of a Healer. She used this new-found knowledge as a foundation to what she wanted to do with herself for the rest of her short life.

[Continued] Source: Personality Zone : AdvisorTeam's Free Newsletter

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
Okay - from Diana's own mouth, then, I'll go with what she says, because she knows herself best. Has anyone typed her ex?

"This is me, this is me!" exclaimed Princess Diana when she was read Dr. David Keirsey's portrait of an INFP. In 1991, her masseur, Stephen Twigg, had given her a copy of "Please Understand Me" to help her understand the spiritual journey she was undertaking. Her excitement came as Stephen read the Healer Idealist (INFP) portrait, which in part says:

"Healers care deeply and passionately about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace to the world and wholeness to themselves and their loved ones. They base their self-image on being seen as empathic, benevolent, and authentic. Often enthusiastic, they trust intuition, yearn for romance, seek identity, prize recognition and aspire to the wisdom of the sage."

According to "Diana: In Pursuit of Love," a book released in the Summer of 2004 by Andrew Morton, Diana's unofficial biographer, Diana was astonished and amazed by the portrait's accuracy. At that time Diana was in the midst of dealing with her dissolving marriage to Prince Charles while at the same time beginning to recognize her "potency as an international icon," and the fulfillment she felt from helping others in great need. Taking the Keirsey Temperament Sorter confirmed what Diana had known by her intuition, that her gift was that of a Healer. She used this new-found knowledge as a foundation to what she wanted to do with herself for the rest of her short life.

[Continued] Source: Personality Zone : AdvisorTeam's Free Newsletter

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Maybe she forclosed on it and put the book down before she got to the section on ISFPs or ISFJs. She always struck me as an ISFP. Patiently and quietly holding on to poor sick strangers hands... over and over and over again. She was a provider of physical comfort, of her presence.

I never heard that she wrote a poem, or created a conceptual painting, or wrote in a non-linear fashion about her life. Did she? Did they find her journal tucked into her bedclothes, and if so, was it filled with navel-gazing random and lyrical musings?

Wasn't she a daycare worker or nursery school teacher before she was led away to be the royal family's sacrificial lamb? Hello? Who does that kind of work? ISFPs!

I would only trust her self-validation of type if she took a proper MBTI assessment and sat through an interpretation session with a qualified professional. Reading one section of "Please Understand Me" does not make for an ethical validation of type.

The above is my opinion. And I've had 2 glasses of wine... please consider adding a grain of salt or two.

Last edited:

deep rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Since you quoted my message, I'm guessing you're mainly trying to convince me. Anii, to tell you the truth, I really don't give a crap about learning what Di's type was. Gave a heads up on info that might give closure for those trying to know for sure. If you realized, I posted a source, not my opinion, that supports the idea of Di having been an INFP.

By the way, she probably read more than just what the article says. Articles give a summary of the point, not every little detail.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm resurrecting this thread because I don't really want to start a new one, but I want to hear more opinions on her type. Here are a couple of interviews...I can't really tell what she is outside of I and F. Any more opinions?

[YOUTUBE="4kqIJdWooMM"]Interview Part I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="TuYW0nv5hUM"]Interview Part II[/YOUTUBE]

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Interesting...

[YOUTUBE="rEz7J9tDdC8"]More Clips[/YOUTUBE]

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I know that's what everyone says (well, outside of the earlier parts of this thread), but how do you tell N? I mean, her soft spoken-ness is not really particular to NF's...how do we know she isn't ISFP? I'm absolutely sure on the I, F, and P, but not really on the S/N.

Here's another interesting vid...last one, I swear.

[YOUTUBE="EpLyWr0p2II"]Weird Interview[/YOUTUBE]

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know that's what everyone says (well, outside of the earlier parts of this thread), but how do you tell N?

Her interests, her charity work, her crusading nature, her particular brand of charisma, her intelligence in handling the media and the effortless way she captured the public's imagination. Her choice of partners. These things scream NF to me.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I would say INFP. As for N/S, in her communication she's at ease discussing the abstract and viewing things in the larger context. She seems more detached than in tune with the present.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Her interests, her charity work, her crusading nature, her particular brand of charisma, her intelligence in handling the media and the effortless way she captured the public's imagination. Her choice of partners. These things scream NF to me.

Yeah, I guess so. Though being interested in social work and children is hardly just an NF thing. The crusading thing I could see as thoroughly INFP, OTOH.

I would say INFP. As for N/S, in her communication she's at ease discussing the abstract and viewing things in the larger context. She seems more detached than in tune with the present.

Yeah, I guess she's way more airy-fairy than earthy, that's for sure. She seems to have this sort-of tragic sadness to her as well, like an underlying pain that is just dying to burst through to the surface, but is repressed self-denying-ly in order to keep composure on the outside (now that I read this, I see that there are way, way too many hyphens in this sentence). That reminds me of INFP-ness, though I don't know if I've ever seen that in any description (and I'm too lazy to look right now).

Usehername

On a mission
IMO, for someone to deeply resonate with their description such as she did, I don't question that.

Plus she really seems NF rather than SF (even as the highest of high class citizens, she insisted on valuing every individual according to their unique qualities). And I don't think an ISFx female would ever publicly shame their husband--when he was cheating on her before they broke up, he went to kiss her in front of everyone at some charity function or something, and she indignantly turned her head and rebuffed him. Knowing there were ten billion cameras around and people watching who didn't know the context.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
IMO, for someone to deeply resonate with their description such as she did, I don't question that.

True, she doesn't seem like a person who would be flippant about that sort of thing.

I didn't know about that incident, either. I suppose an SP wouldn't have done that.