• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hitler

What type is Hitler?

• Total voters

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
SW - No of course not, but then how seriously do they take an argumentative Aries who doens't contirbute much beyond hissy fits... as I said before Enjoy your chat

S

Sniffles

Oh my word... but is the source reliable?

Yes. It's long been noted that Hitler had a childhood crush on Stephanie. Only recently by researching the city's archives did historians discover she was Jewish. And they're citing from the memoirs of Hitler's childhood friend.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh my word... but is the source reliable?

Wait, you care about reliable sources?

SW - No of course not, but then how seriously do they take an argumentative Aries who doens't contirbute much beyond hissy fits... as I said before Enjoy your chat

Well first of all, they probably judge me on the content of my posts and don't really take meaningless nonsense like "He's an Aries" into account at all.

Secondly, if you think I haven't contributed any meaningful content to this forum, then your reading problems are far worse than just dyslexia.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hitler had friends who were Jews. One man - Emil Maurice - was a friend of Hitler, and he was allowed to stay in the SS (against Himmler's will (!)) with full honors. Hitler decided that Maurice should not be touched because he participated in the Putsch; in addition, he was part of the first SS Hitler, and he was one of his early chauffeurs - indeed Maurice showed incredible loyalty to Hitler. Although it was clear starting in '34 and '35 that Maurice was a Jew, Hitler stood up for him and protected him.

S

Sniffles

Many half-jews were allowed to stay in the party or the Wehrmacht. I also know under Admiral Raeder, the navy refused to dismiss Jewish officers. There were accounts of SA stormtroopers who had Jewish girlfriends too.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes. It's long been noted that Hitler had a childhood crush on Stephanie. Only recently by researching the city's archives did they discover she was Jewish.

Gosh - will go and read....

One wonders, in hindsight, how much of the Nazi direction was Hitler and how much was the Third Reick (?sp). I read up on the Death camps a few years back... it seems that the administration of the day - although they undertood "the solution" they hadn't visualised what th gas chambers meant. The leader of the Deathcamp reveled in visitors not beign able to somack it... really grim reading.

Anways not getting sulked in but I do agree Hitler was a very influential likely NF

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A lot of people think Hitler hated Jews point blank, as in "Jew = dead".

It was more like "people who are harmful for my society, my people = Himmler will deal with them." Himmler had more of a worldview "Jew = dead" in addition to several other groups. Ironically, even he stated in his speeches that he was not "happy" to do it, and indeed it was a "bad business". In fact, according to Mr. Karl Wolf, Himmler threw up when he visited a camp, disgusted by the conditions and the situation.

Hitler was indeed Fe. Himmler was the Fi-er - the one who persevered with 'his values' even though it was 'dreadfully difficult.' It was HIMMLER who was the impassioned, pedantic romantic who dreamed of a castle like Wewelsburg with 12 seats for the 12 Knights, which was designed to be a school for the SS. It was he who developed the SS cult, the new religion to be based in the 'heart of Germania,' namely Westphalia.

Please don't go confusing Hitler, who was CLEARLY Fe with Himmler, who was clearly Te/Fi.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A lot of people think Hitler hated Jews point blank, as in "Jew = dead".

It was more like "people who are harmful for my society, my people = Himmler will deal with them." Himmler had more of a worldview "Jew = dead" in addition to several other groups. Ironically, even he stated in his speeches that he was not "happy" to do it, and indeed it was a "bad business". In fact, according to Mr. Karl Wolf, Himmler threw up when he visited a camp, disgusted by the conditions and the situation.

Hitler was indeed Fe. Himmler was the Fi-er - the one who persevered with 'his values' even though it was 'dreadfully difficult.'

Good call. He wanted to get rid of the Jews because he believed they threatened his cultural group. It's clearly psycho Fe.

S

Sniffles

The attitudes of the Nazi leadership to the death camps varied from person to person and even time from time. Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS(which ran the camps), actually wanted to ransom off Jews as a means of financing the war and in early 1944 tried to ransom off Hungrary's Jews to the Allies in exchange for 10,000 trucks(Churchill personally burned the telegram making the offer). Hitler originally approved of the idea of ransoming Jewish prisoners but then changed his mind in Feburary '45.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Peguy - that link really screas he was an intuative. Thanks for digging that out, it's really interesting and a bit scary givne what took place later

A couple of holocaust books I found very moving.

The Seventh Well - Fred Wander
Mans Search for MEaning - Viktore Frankl (this has weird pscology approach in it)

I found both moving particularly the first one.

LL - I agree it wasn't only the Jews, but wider (although hugely focused on the Jews).

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes. Hitler, who was clearly Fe, had a co-pilot, Heinrich Himmler, who was clearly Fi to do the dirty work. If ever there was a more pedantic Te/Fi user than Himmler, let that person who wants to make the argument please step up to the plate and show us.

As Peguy says, Himmler did not even like the idea of the camps - it was considered a 'necessary evil' more than anything else because all other attempts to 'get rid' of 'undesirables' had failed.

That's what pissed off Hitler about Himmler's 'treachery,' as displayed by The Downfall. Hitler demanded loyalty from 'his people,' and Himmler always delivered, until the end. And Hitler FREAKED OUT in one of his classic Tertiary Temptation moments, when he EXPLODES in a burst of EMOTION:

[YOUTUBE="cvPDO__RN2Y"]Verrat an meiner Person - Himmler.[/YOUTUBE]

Translation: Himmler is in Lübeck, and he made an agreement to capitulate. The English radio broadcasted this. HIMMLER!!!!!! HIMMLER OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!! The most loyal of everyone. THAT IS THE WORST BETRAYAL OF ALL!!!!!! Göring - yes: He has always been corrupt. Speer - yes: He is a naive, capricious artist!! All the others - YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!! But Himmler????? Has he lost his mind???? AND FOR HIM TO ASSUME I WOULD BE ILL!!!!!!! MAYBE EVEN DEAD!!!!!!!!

Classic fit...he wasn't usually like that, though. Only when he felt terribly hurt or angry. He said it was "Verrat an meiner Person" that means betrayal to me personally. Can you imagine an NT SAYING THAT??? Ferk a derk.

S

Sniffles

There's also a scene in Downfall where Junge is talking with Eva Braun and she states how Hitler is so kind and gentle in private but only starts shouting horrible things in his speeches, to which Eva replies "You mean when he starts acting like the Fuhrer?"

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Classic Fe/Fi Te/Ti clash, would you say?

The more I read about Himmler, the clearer it is that he was an Te/Fi if I ever saw one.

S

Sniffles

The fact he was a romantic visionary but also a shrewd organizer would seem to suggest Te/Fi in regards to Himmler.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
VERY INTERESTING documentary....

It taught me some interesting new things....

One thing I could hardly believe was the 'Jews for Trucks' program. Just goes to show that both sides looked at Jews more as a commodity than as people.

In addition, it's interesting that the Jews were used as ransom, and that the Allies didn't bite, with one exception.