• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hitler

What type is Hitler?

• Total voters
E

Epiphany

I'd say Hitler was a psychotic ENFJ.
I read something on him once that he couldn't stand being alone and always had to have people around him.. a lot of it could have been due to paranoia of someone killing him BUT I think he actually enjoyed the company a lot too.
So therefore, ENFJ...very fucked up inferior Ti.

Most sources verify that he was quite introverted when not publicly speaking.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't read this entire thread, but Hilter was most likely an INFJ with deep psychological issues (possibly multiple personality disorder) due to an abusive childhood and war-related PTSD. He was also very artistic.

I found this short video fascinating despite the narrator's monotonous voice. It is the most concise online documentary regarding his psychological profile.

That is pretty interesting.

E

Epiphany

That is pretty interesting.

This one is more interesting, but takes a lot longer to watch.

[YOUTUBE="q66AGHf2k-s"]Part 1[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="AfuyozIM7i8"]Part 2[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="r8Q7kDN6VbQ"]Part 3[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="mmiG0yuO1JQ"]Part 4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="ryPVjTM98k8"]Part 5[/YOUTUBE]

S

Sniffles

I have Langer's book. However, I haven't had time to read the recently declassified KGB profile of Hitler.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I haven't read this entire thread, but Hilter was most likely an INFJ with deep psychological issues (possibly multiple personality disorder) due to an abusive childhood and war-related PTSD. He was also very artistic.

I found this short video fascinating despite the narrator's monotonous voice. It is the most concise online documentary regarding his psychological profile.

That is interesting. PTSD probably makes sense, since he was subjected to mustard gas in WWI (I understand he forbid or at lest strongly discouraged Germany from using chemical/biological warfare in the battlefield in WWII, believing it too horrific based on personal experience). There is a notable number of psychiatrists who believe Hitler was symptomatic of Borderline personality disorder. It is worth noting that he also attempted suicide once or twice prior to entering politics.

E

Epiphany

That is interesting. PTSD probably makes sense, since he was subjected to mustard gas in WWI (I understand he forbid or at lest strongly discouraged Germany from using chemical/biological warfare in the battlefield in WWII, believing it too horrific based on personal experience). There is a notable number of psychiatrists who believe Hitler was symptomatic of Borderline personality disorder. It is worth noting that he also attempted suicide once or twice prior to entering politics.

Quite fascinating, indeed. Perhaps, he should've pursued his interest in painting.

[YOUTUBE="In15NSucVGo"]Joy of Painting with Hitler[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Many sources verify that he only had one egg or ball or if you know what I mean. And the one was already a bit like, worn off, so it happened that when he sat down, he directly sat down on the eggshell, ballshell, if you know what I mean.

Maybe that made him more introverted over time, in the sense of negative social introversion. Like having problems to date girls or always finishing last on the toilet

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Many sources verify that he only had one egg or ball or if you know what I mean. And the one was already a bit like, worn off, so it happened that when he sat down, he directly sat down on the eggshell, ballshell, if you know what I mean.

Maybe that made him more introverted over time, in the sense of negative social introversion. Like having problems to date girls or always finishing last on the toilet
What sources? Everything I've heard says that's a myth.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Here's the most impotent source, sadly it's in german:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmjYfY0wWg0"].[/YOUTUBE]

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think that was a joke.

Clearly the later parts are. I guess I don't know why I didn't assume the premise was.

Because... umm... the best jokes are based in truth?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you know its impolite to talk about a person while he's still there :D

Sunny Ghost

I've noticed people find it easier to blame evil stuff, especially if it's related to a personal vision, on F's.

More chance, in my mind, for him to be T... with a poorly developed N and F. Those functional areas of his psyche seem immature and malformed to me.

i agree with this. feelers are never as evil as thinkers. Fi or Fe, he would have empathized on some level and couldn't have made the decisions he made.

KDude

He did empathize.. with the German people. He was just crazy and had a messed up vision of the future for them.. Anyone can be evil, I think.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
He did empathize.. with the German people. He was just crazy and had a messed up vision of the future for them.. Anyone can be evil, I think.

You've hit the nail on the head, KDude. Mr Adolph over-identified with the German people.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm on board that Hitler's an F. But never fear, you Fs! If we were to type a whole list of famous terrible Nazis, ranging from Goebbels, Himmler, Mengele, and Amon Geothe, the number of Fs would probably be very slim. Plus, we Ts have by far the lion's share of serial killers. And Stalin. And probably Mao, but I'd have to do more research on him to confirm. And a whole bunch of other genocidal historical villains.

It's just, you know, we can't have 'em all.

EDIT: Of course, I guess I don't fit much into one of the T groups that people typically think of as evil. So no matter what happens, my stereotype is firmly planted in "harmlessly weird."

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Actually... I know this will come as a streach to anyone on this thread, but Hitler's astrology had the potential to be a truly enlightened being, which he chose to abuse... rather than rise above. but thats a strech for most....​

If you ignore the atrocities... the guy had amazing influence... had the stardome of a rock star, was considered a major sex symbol of his day. He had huge influence and manged to tap into the consious psyci to a near level of worship... and he is just a man - the big issue at the time was his influence on the collective consiouness.... not just himself in his own right I think.

It's easy to write evilness off as having poor social skills and inpatitude, but mass murderes tend to have high levels of social skills in order to influence... presumably Ted Bundy was possitively charming.

I'm not say for sure that Hitler was an F type (I was actually taking the piss about his being ENFP - just imaging him floating around talkign goobledy goop to people:)), its all conjecture anyways, but he would have had to have increadible social skills to be able to comand that level of personal influence. I also think we get very little information about the man himself that is not spun beyond recognision, it's still increadibly rare/never seen in colour in the UK... such the propoganda... It's difficult to split him out from the reputation of the 3rd Reich.
No Se or Ne.
No Fi or Ti.

He was 1) Fe and Te, 2) Si and Ni. It means there is only two letters to his type.