• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

charles manson

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i guess enfp or estp? great oratorical skills, makes me feel like an Fe type at first (thought enfj).

he reminds me of the bastard love-child of dennis hopper (estp?), george w bush (estp), and devendra banhart (enfp).

he reminds me of enfp most directly, but at times i see this Fe-Ti combination. he flares up something crazy and makes these crazy statements. inferior Ni or is it Ne?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I totally see him as an ENFJ, though many say he's INFP - which I simply can't see. Some say he's type 6 on the enneagram.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I totally see him as an ENFJ, though many say he's INFP - which I simply can't see. Some say he's type 6 on the enneagram.

Hey Jenocyde! :happy:

I saw a news video of "Chuck" earlier this year. His eyes, his pupils more specifically, were actually quite terrifying. He might be ~70 years old, but from what I can tell, by his words and the look about him, he is still crazy as batshit, and there is no way in hell I would ever want to be inthe same room with him, let alone allow him to walk amongst everyday people. That man has EVIL in his soul, and coming from open-minded happy-go-lucky me, that is saying alot.

Have you seen him on video at all the last few years? Just curious.

I hope you are well! :hug:

-Halla

P.S. Crackle and...BOOM!!! ;)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Dude, I still can't believe you are modding this place up. Niiiiice. :cheese:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk"]Halla[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I saw something semi-recent with him and was taken aback by how much he seems to have lost it. Now don't get me wrong, this dude was always off, but it seems like he was taking the piss before a lot of the times - you know, acting crazier than he was for dramatic effect. But now, he's less controlled and more just loony. I can't imagine anyone following him now.

And I am right there with you, man. I won't shed a tear when he finally dies.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, I still can't believe you are modding this place up. Niiiiice. :cheese:

HAHHH! Where :smooch: and :2ar15: become one... :newwink:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk"]Halla[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh...great track! Although unrelated to my "modship", from that era I also loooove "The Captain Hollywood Project - "More and More." :party2:

YouTube - Captain Hollywood Project - More and more (Dance 90)

Yeah, I saw something semi-recent with him and was taken aback by how much he seems to have lost it. Now don't get me wrong, this dude was always off, but it seems like he was taking the piss before a lot of the times - you know, acting crazier than he was for dramatic effect. But now, he's less controlled and more just loony. I can't imagine anyone following him now.

That's what I am talking about! He is totally cuckoo bananas, as if he weren't before. :wacko:

And I am right there with you, man. I won't shed a tear when he finally dies.

Ahhhhhhh... I always feel better after chatting with you! :cheese:

I hope you've had a great holiday thus far, my friend! :hug:

-Halla

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my guess is enfp.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ENFJ *ding ding*!

They'd make the perfect cult leader. :)

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i honestly can see enfj, enfp, and estp. at times it looks like Ti, others Ne, others inferior Ni, others Fe, it just goes all over the place.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Chalk my vote up for enfp (for Bundy at least).

Manson reminds me of infp Cobain.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
(disclaimer: not to be taken seriously!!!)
ENFJ: The Cult Leader

ENFJs are big thinkers. They are extremely charismatic, and wish to offer the benefit of their wisdom to the world at large. They tend to see the grand scheme of things, and to be able to deduce connections between things that other people miss; these psychological personality traits are the result fo the fact that they are the Messiah.

ENFJs use their charisma and their knowledge to teach others, benevolently helping their fellow man reach a higher plane of evolution through such unorthodox but enlightened means as Psychic Third Nostril Enlargement. They then retire to secluded farmhouses in rural areas, where their followers express appreciation for the ENFJs by signing over all their worldly possessions and giving up their wives and daughters to the ENFJ's "special care."

RECREATION: ENFJs are fond of collecting things, such as wives, guns, ammunition, and FBI search warrants. ENFJs often pass their leisure time engaged in such pursuits as self-flagellation or being nailed to things. Some ENFJs eschew these activities, preferring instead to watch their followers engage in them, offering suggestions and gentle advice when appropriate.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFJs make natural companions and mentors to INFJs. They often get along well with ENFPs, although a friendly rivalry may sometimes erupt between the two.

Famous ENFJs include J. R. "Bob" Dobbs.

ESTP: The Conman

As an ESTP, you are driven to succeed and to win. Your personality is dominated by your drive to test yourself and to triumph over your fellow man.

This generally expresses itself as an overwhelming urge to prove your self worth (and fatten your wallet) by taking advantage of the suckers, marks, and dupes who surround you--after all, isn't that what they're there for? It's not your fault that their stupidity and gullibility lets them believe you when you say that Hershey's Kissesses exposed to your patented psychic amplifier rays will let them fly! As your hero and fellow ESTP, P. T. Barnum, once said, "it is morally wrong to let a sucker keep his money."

As an ESTP, your greatest fear is failure. Under no circumstances will you permit yourself that kind of weakness, which makes you ideally suited for a job at Enron, where your natural talents can be recognized and rewarded.

RECREATION: ESTPs enjoy recreational activities such as card sharking, pool sharking, and conning little old women out of their lives' savings. They're often fond of polo as well.

Famous ESTPs include P. T. Barnum and DR. PETER OKOYE, SON OF THE LATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA M. B. OKOYE, WHO REQUESTS YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN HELPING TO TRANSFER $150,000,000 (THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED FIFTY MILLION USD) INTO YOUR U.S. BANK ACCOUNT SO THAT IT MAY BE DISTRIBUTED TO NEEDY CHILDREN, IN GOD'S CHARITY.

Based on this, my vote is for ENFJ. :cheese:

The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant