• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jonathan Safron Foer

Patriot

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Has anyone read his books? For some reason I never quite finished Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close because I kept going back to to best parts and reading them over again. :blush:

I love the way he writes; he has such a creative style.

I realize many people might be unfamiliar with him, but if you've heard of him or read any of his books: what do you think his MBTI type is, and why?

Patriot

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Aww, no one? Shucks. :blush:

I was thinking NT, but that's as far as I got.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
when i read everything is illuminated, i saw infj. occasionally i have this "did i miss something" with many infjs and i thought he was one of them.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm guessing INFJ, as well.

Patriot

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yay, thanks. :D

Hmm. INFJ would definitely make much more sense... Maybe it's the Ni that makes his books so enigmatically delicious.
lick.gif

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Never read any of his work, but I heard him talking on NPR about his new book, Eating Animals, being a vegetarian, farms, local meat, that kind of thing. Thought he sounded like an entirely reasonable person..very level-headed and down to earth, to the point that I almost want to say that he has a thinking preference...maybe INTP? INFJ seems plausible as well though.

Patriot

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Never read any of his work, but I heard him talking on NPR about his new book, Eating Animals, being a vegetarian, farms, local meat, that kind of thing. Thought he sounded like an entirely reasonable person..very level-headed and down to earth, to the point that I almost want to say that he has a thinking preference...maybe INTP? INFJ seems plausible as well though.

Yeah, that's what made me originally consider NT. I really don't think he's P, though... In the videos I've seen of him, he just gives off these J vibes. And no, I don't know what J vibes are, but I'm pretty sure I felt them. :D

His novels are very creatively written: intricate, cryptic, lyrical - almost to the point of being some kind of written art. So appealing. :wubbie:

Lotr246

From some interviews I've watched, he's definitely an INFJ, and I see it in his writing style too.

Sunless

MBTI Type
INxx
Seems like every good author is INxJ. Can you please dont hog them all?