• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Loveless Characters and their MBTI Type

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
I'm surprised that there hasn't been any discussions on the personality types of the characters of the manga and anime series Loveless.

Here's what I think:

Ritsuka: INXX (Not really sure about the F/T and J/P scales)
Soubi: INXJ
Yuiko: ENFP
Kio: ESFP
Yayoi: ISFJ in the manga, seems more ENFP in the anime
Hitomi/Shinonome Sensei: INFP
Seimei: ENFJ
Ai: ESTP?
Midori: ISTP?
Nagisa Sensei: ESTJ
Yoji and Natsuo (male Zero fighter pair): ESTP?

What do you think?

Last edited:

Midnight_Butterfly

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Ohh, I know this thread is long since dead but I had to reply to it anyway. :yes:

Ritsuka is an INFP, hands down. The whole reason I was drawn to Loveless was because Ritsuka is me when I was his age, and I'm now a more-in-control-of-my-emotions version of him.

Ritsuka= INFP: Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations.

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause.(Think-Ritsuka trying to find out what happened to Seimei) When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

It's Ritsuka, perfectly. I agree that Hitomi/Shinonome Sensei is, too.

Seimei is an INTJ.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed. Unless their Sensing side is developed, they may have a tendency to ignore details which are necessary for implementing their ideas.

The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist.

If that isn't Seimei, nothing is. :D

I think male Zero pair may be ENTJ's.

ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.

Yuiko is an ENFP, you're right. If ever there was a doubt, Misa Amane is also an ENFP. Enough said :smile: