• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brittany Murphy - ENFP?

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Well - I really thought she was talented - and I believe her to be an ENFP. Am I correct or just way off?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think there's a strong possibility that she was ENFP. I see no reason to think that she wasn't.

Unless she was an INFP.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I remember typing her before as E_FP, but I don't remember whether S or N.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
sometimes that movie clueless makes me think any girl with a valley accent is an ENFP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say ENFP...Oh, no! She's died!:cry:

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Wow. Can't even wait a week to start typing the dead. WTH.

Fecal McAngry

Well - I really thought she was talented - and I believe her to be an ENFP. Am I correct or just way off?
Any ENFP, when interviewed--given a sufficiently large amount of time and verbiage--will express him/herself primarily through extroverted intuition.

A survey of Murphy's interviews shows that she doesn't use Ne very much at all.

Britney: IndieLondon: Happy Feet - Brittany Murphy interview - Your London Reviews

A real-life ENFP actress: Hollywood Dame

I don't believe you are way off, however, she's probably an extrovert, and she's clearly a feeler--but she is just as clearly a sensor...

Now, your homework assignment:D: is she an ESFP or an ESFJ...well, does she express herself primarily through Fe or Se?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I take into consideration her early roles that she was typecast in - she played girls who were cute but awkward outsiders like nerdy Tai in Clueless and insanely sensitive Daisy in Girl, Interrupted, and I pretty strongly think that there's a reason why some people are typecast, and it reflects their real personality. I think Brittany Murphy had Fi. I still think she was an ENFP, but if she was a sensor she was an ESFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Britanny Murphy showed very much emphasis and passion and did'nt seem to be down-to-earth at all, that sounds more ENFP for me.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
EF for sure. I'm not sure about S/N or J/P. Sad news anyway, she was young, beautiful, talented, and most importantly seemed a pretty sweet woman.

R.I.P Brittany.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?

... Her type is DEAD... :huh:...:cry:

Does it really matter, now that she has died?

I've never seen a thread on here discussing her type while she was still alive!... Why is that?

How, and why does the death of a star become the driving force behind their increased popularity?... Seriously, just like any other dead celebrity, she is worth more dead than alive... That's lame!... RIP Brittany Murphy.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx