• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Full House

knowledge827

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I watched the entire series three times when I was around ten. I think this show and Friends are the only two sitcoms that I've been hooked to and watched in their entirety.

It's been some time so it's likely I won't remember them enough to type them correctly on the Enneagram.

Danny - ESFJ 1w2 so/sp
Jesse - ISTP 9w8 sp/sx
Joey - ESFP 6w7 or 7w6 so/sx
DJ - More of an ENFJ 3w2 so/sp
Stephanie - ENFP
Michelle - ENTP to my best guess
Becky - ENFJ
Gibbler - ENTP

Maybe when I've seen this show again I'll come back with some more accurate typings.