• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sting (The Police)

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Likely an F-type, although I would hesitate to consider his lyrics nearly as introspective of NF repertoire like Bono's.

On the other hand, my judgment is clouded by rumors of Mr. Sumner's 1) marathon-length lovemaking sessions and 2) latter-day Police relationship with Stewart Copeland that had so deteriorated that Copeland wrote "F--- you, c--t" on his snare so he could smack Sting in effigy several hundred times a night.

Usehername

On a mission
I love the sounds of Walking In Your Footsteps. That's my favourite.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ has been my best guess for a while. Love his stuff (still haven't dove into his solo work much yet... just the stuff he wrote for The Police)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2) latter-day Police relationship with Stewart Copeland that had so deteriorated that Copeland wrote "F--- you, c--t" on his snare so he could smack Sting in effigy several hundred times a night.

THAT is hilarious! I've also suspected that Stewart Copeland is an ESTP, so that would make for a very rocky friendship between those two.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Okay. *very excited*
And why do you say S and not N?

lookingglassworld

MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm not as familiar with his later work but consider his lyrics in Desert Rose. Possibilities!!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dear Jack Flak

You promised.

Poutingly yours
Bella

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
No, I'm basically certain of ISTJ, but it wouldn't be prudent to say 10/10. That's for God to decide. ;)

Good point you have there Mr Flak, good point! But for now.....

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

Sting and I are now officially the coolest people I know.​