• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fifth Element

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Le%20cinquieme%20element.jpg

Korben Dallas: ISTP, maybe ESTP
Leeloo: ISFP, maybe ESFP
Father Vito Cornelius: INTP His assistant: INFJ
Zorg: INTJ
Ruby Rhod: ENFP

General Munro: ESTH
The president: ENTJ
Professor Mactilburgh: ENTP
Professor Pacoli: ENTP
Billy: ISFJ

General Staedert, General Tudor, Major Iceborg: all are xSTJs.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This movie is easily in my top 5 movies of all time, i have seen it so many many times

my thoughts

Korben Dallas: ISTP for sure
Leeloo: ISFJ
Father Vito Cornelius: INTP His assistant: INFP (he is not an INFJ lol)
Zorg: INTJ
Ruby Rhod: ExFP

General Munro: ESTP
The president: ExTJ
Professor Mactilburgh: ENTP
Professor Pacoli: ENTP
Billy: ISFx (p i think, not alot of screen time)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This movie is easily in my top 5 movies of all time, i have seen it so many many times

Good, you probably know the characters better than me.;)

Korben Dallas: ISTP for sure
Yes, He's totally ISTP! He'has the ISTP humor. I love the running gag when Ruby makes a long and delirious show and Korben say just ONE word when it's time for him to talk, and then, brutalises Ruby for he leave him alone. What other type can act like that? :cool:

Leeloo: ISFJ
The perfect girl, an ISFJ? Yeah, I can see that. :DI've mistype her as xSFP because she's fun, but she's actully ISFJ: sensitive, caring, studious, competent, caring,dynamic, pysically oriented, smart, loves fashinable clothes, loves social ritual ("Leeloo Dallas, moultipass!"). And looks like some others ISxJ I'm curious to read your argument though.

His assistant: INFP (he is not an INFJ lol)
Ok for INFP, but I think the Diva Plavalaguna is INFJ her.

Ruby Rhod: ExFP
Ruby Rhod is so eccentric that I've believed he's an N, but he's actually a sensor. He's the caricature of some ESFP I know, and the way he flirts is totally ESFP.

General Munro: ESTP
Yeah, Ok. I can see the general Staedert as ESTP too, but I hesite with ESTJ.

The president: ExTJ
I think the president can look like an S because of the Te's need for data, but I say rather ENTJ for him because he prefers solve problems rather than etablish procedures. The Korben's mother is an ESTJ her, lol!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Reluctant ISTP saves the world... I can totally see that :laugh:

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
He's totally ISTP! He'has the ISTP humor. I love the running gag when Ruby makes a long and delirious show and Korben say just ONE word when it's time for him to talk, and then, brutalises Ruby for he leave him alone. What other type can act like that? :cool:

heheh, Bruce Willis is also sooo good at playing the ISTP character

The perfect girl, an ISFJ? Yeah, I can see that. :DI've mistype her as xSFP because she's fun, but she's actully ISFJ: sensitive, caring, studious, competent, caring,dynamic, pysically oriented, smart, loves fashinable clothes, loves social ritual ("Leeloo Dallas, moultipass!"). And looks like some others ISxJ I'm curious to read your argument though.

yeah, my argument is basically what you've described already. I had a feeling ISFJ was the best fitting for her, and i was certain that she's not a P

Ok for INFP, but I think the Diva Plavalaguna is INFJ her.

Now i'm not totally sure about the INFP thing, but i think he's either a INTP or INFP, but INFJ is out of the question. Plavalaguna is probably INFJ yeah.

Ruby Rhod is so eccentric that I've believed he's an N, but he's actually a sensor. He's the caricature of some ESFP I know, and the way he flirts is totally ESFP.

heh, i didn't really see N for him.. He's awesome, Chris Tucker is really good in this movie (hell, all the actors are)

I think the president can look like an S because of the Te's need for data, but I say rather ENTJ for him because he prefers solve problems rather than etablish procedures. The Korben's mother is an ESTJ her, lol!

I could see ENTJ for the president, sure :yes:... And Korben's mother is totally an ESTJ lol

it's only about a month and a half ago i last watched it, might just pop it in again this weekend, lol :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
heheh, Bruce Willis is also sooo good at playing the ISTP character
:yes:

He's good at playing every ST characters actually.

yeah, my argument is basically what you've described already. I had a feeling ISFJ was the best fitting for her, and i was certain that she's not a P

I've find she looks like very much with the character of Anya in BTVS who is ISTJ, Leeloo is more affective.

Now i'm not totally sure about the INFP thing, but i think he's either a INTP or INFP, but INFJ is out of the question.
INTP? Dam, no! He's too sensitive! Why are you so categoric about the non-INFJ, by the way?

I could see ENTJ for the president, sure :yes:... And Korben's mother is totally an ESTJ lol
Hey, hey, thoses females ESTJs are so crasy.:D I think also that Finger, the pal of Korben who call him to send his taxi is an ESTP or maybe ISTP, he has that fun humor and xSTP cockiness.;) And the "ancestor" of Vito Cornelius is an INTJ, I guess.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Dam, no! He's too sensitive! Why are you so categoric about the non-INFJ, by the way?

Sensitive?? He is just afraid of fucking up and dooming the entire earth, i'd say that he acts the way he does because cornelius is very dominating.

I just *know* that he's not an INFJ :huh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sensitive?? He is just afraid of fucking up and dooming the entire earth,

I bielieved that INTPs tends rather to still cool-headed and phlegmatic in theses types of crisis, but maybe I overestimate them.

Fecal McAngry

Of course Gary Oldman is one of my favorite INFPs, and Bruce Willis is an ESFP and quite underrated as an actor (although he doesn't challenge himself all that much, so it's somewhat warranted)...

Gary based the voice of Zorg on E_TJ H. Ross Perot, and Bugs Bunny...

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I always thought this movie looked dumb but I just got finished watching it and I have to admit it wasn't half bad. I think it would have been better without Chris Tucker, he is so annoying.

VagrantFarce

I always thought this movie looked dumb but I just got finished watching it and I have to admit it wasn't half bad. I think it would have been better without Chris Tucker, he is so annoying.

What? He's one of the best characters in the film! :)

tumblr_kro1hlYJYg1qziyd9o1_500.png