• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ink

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
ink_movie_image_poster.jpg

The Jamin Winans film, Ink.

Embarrassing on so many levels if John really is an INTJ...

Lets just say ISTJ and hope for the best, kay? Coz though the past features in the story, he doesn't seem to rely on it. But anyway, Liev seems really mythical ENFP. And I guess so was the wife too.

And the kid? And whatsername, the girl with the hook nose and the great jeans? Dunno.

I liked it. Maybe I'm projecting.

Last edited:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
No idea about the types, but god damn that was a good film.

Impressed, pleasantly. :)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think maybe, John: INTJ. And Allel: ISTJ. Because she has a duty. And the Pathfinder is ENTP, just because he likes directing goofy, dangerous chaos and brings a WTF music video quality to the movie.

The wife and Liev both look to be mature ENFP. Or at least one aspect of ENFP.

The kid? Naive but knowledgeable, a storyteller but curious of real people to the point of disregarding fear... fledgling ENFP?

And whatsername, the wig woman who wanted Liev's hair... washed up ESFP.

One gigantic Fi fest, that film. All that isolated togetherness.