• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

sufi mystical poets, rumi, etc

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
rumi
saadi
hafiz

my first encounter with them while reading something else. rumi is famous. i think i like it more than i had expected. what do you think?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I haven't heard of them because I do most digging elsewhere, but thanks for the namedrop, gumdrop.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Rumi is awesome. :yes:

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
rumi is an Fe-user

now what type is arendt? - Id be glad to rid her platitudes from entp :)

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
as Fe user rumi is infj? i can only see infj or enfp for him, but i don't know why i think he reminds me of infj more than enfp?