• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type + Villain + Hero thread

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay. There are at least three threads discussing XXXX type villains/heroes. There is the INFP villain thread, the ENTJ non-villain thread and the ESFP slapstick antihero thread.

I would like to make a more general thread, discussing the different types and the kind of heroes/villains they would make.

Like this: an ESTJ hero is the loyal soldier. He doesn't understand magic nor strategy. He would choose for a matter-of-fact approach even if this is not the best way. He will be pitted against a background of rapidly changing situations he has to adapt to.

I also would like to make a list like this:

Type / Hero(ine) / Villain(ess)

ESTJ / /
ESFJ / /
ISTJ / /
ISFJ / Don Jose (Carmen, Bizet) /

ENTJ / Stach (King of Katoren, Terlouw) /
ENTP / /
INTJ / /
INTP / /

ESTP / /
ESFP / Narrator (The jang phenomenon, T. Lee) /
ISTP / /
ISFP / Harry Potter (Harry Potter, Rowling) /

ENFJ / /
ENFP / / Carmen (Carmen, Bizet)
INFJ / / Voldemort (Harry Potter, Rowling)
INFP / /

Okay - please correct if I mistyped the heroes/villains I've already put in the list.
I would like to collect hero and villain examples of all types!

@ the ESFPs: the narrator in the Jang Phenomenon is not stupid at all and not a comic bumbler either. She is a real heroine! I'm almost sure of her type, too. The other possibility is ENFP.