• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ non-villians

relentless

MBTI Type
entj
Enneagram
4dd0ipmdpx.jpg

Always seen iron man as more of an entj super hero, for a while i thought entp with the whole "inventer" thing but his work seems to involve more te than ne, works on long term projects as opposed to 50 ideas at once, additionaly he is a high profile buisness ceo, (the streiotype entj profession). seems to envision solutions with ni while improvising using te as a way to create solutions. Additionly he seems to possess weak fe (is very good at "using" people as a further means to the end of implementing solutions.

Batman seems more of a responcable estj, protects order and fights chaos (contrasted by the joker), his heroics are in the name of upholding traditional values and protecting the world. also dosn't seem to exibert much in the way of se, his fighting style is more of a skilles si nature.

keep in mind i have only watched the movies not read the commic books.

am interested to hear ur arugments

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Leia Organa (Star Wars)
Alice (Alice in the wonderland)
Dana (Step by Step)
Jerry (Be kind rewind)

Margaret Thatcher, a real life ENTJ heroin.

While I actually agree with you come to scotland and shout that outloud on a saturday night in glasgow city centre! I dare you :devil:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Stach from King of Katoren, Jan Terlouw.
I don't know if you know Terlouw - he writes in Dutch. But if there exists one ENTJ hero in my bookcase, it is Stach.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Chief Inspector Morse
Not necessarily a hero but then again I refuse to enter the world of comics...

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Daisy Adair from Dead Like Me. Not from the movie, in the movie she was a stuck-up bitch who did nothing for anyone. The writers didn't know how to handle her character, and neither did the new actress, although she did well. But this Daisy Adair is a classic ENTJ, yet so sweet and fragile at the same time.

images

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Always seen iron man as more of an entj super hero, for a while i thought entp with the whole "inventer" thing but his work seems to involve more te than ne, works on long term projects as opposed to 50 ideas at once, additionaly he is a high profile buisness ceo, (the streiotype entj profession). seems to envision solutions with ni while improvising using te as a way to create solutions. Additionly he seems to possess weak fe (is very good at "using" people as a further means to the end of implementing solutions.

Batman seems more of a responcable estj, protects order and fights chaos (contrasted by the joker), his heroics are in the name of upholding traditional values and protecting the world. also dosn't seem to exibert much in the way of se, his fighting style is more of a skilles si nature.

keep in mind i have only watched the movies not read the commic books.

am interested to hear ur arugments

Comic batman is INTJ, pretty much no argument.

Movie batmans have varied wildly.