• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Avril Lavigne

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
And do musicians get any more uncreative than J's?

More than a type issue, I think it's just that after her first LP, she became too popular for not doing uncreative things.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've heard Sting typed as ISTJ and I'd believe it. He was very creative for several good years.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
More than a type issue, I think it's just that after her first LP, she became too popular for not doing uncreative things.

I think most of the creativeness from her albums comes from her producers and writing partners.

I've heard Sting typed as ISTJ and I'd believe it. He was very creative for several good years.

I'd probably guess that out of the J's, ISTJ and INFJ are some of the better musicians.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not sure which out of Extraverted Feeling and Extraverted Sensing more fits her.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
She seems very social and emotional, not so much "aware of what is in the physical world in detail".

I can't say I'm comfortable with putting this much thought into Avril Lavigne..

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
LOL. Did you watch that video? Her language is nothing but Se, basically.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I watched the interview vid, I'd say she's a ISFP now. She was pretty shy and subdued.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
She's always been completely confident in public (even when fairly young).

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
“Well, a lot of people don't know this about me but I'm actually shy around people I don't know. I would just say with my first tour, I didn't really talk onstage, I was like, `Thank you, I love you guys,' or whatever. But now I've just kind of learned to work a crowd. I've played so many shows now — it's been five years — and I've just kind of learned how to talk to an audience". Avril taks about her shyness

You'd think a ESFP would be a little more.. extroverted.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Oooo, you're tough! :)

I agree with Splittet, at first glance. She comes across on the outside as an FP, and probably an I as well (she feels self-contained, as opposed to an ENFP like Celine Dion, who is extremely expansive).

I'm not sure about S/N, due to her "grit" factor. She is also still very young. Still, she's got more than enough grit/angst to fuel an entire generation. So that throws me off a bit, simply because I have not met any female IxFPs who project themselves in quite the way she does, so it is throwing me off a bit.

WHAT?
Celine Dion is not ENFP!
She's way too annoying!
ENFPs are not annoying!
ok maybe :/ But she's most likely not ENFP.
Sorry for off topicness

I think avril lavigne is isfp too
She is definetly an introvert, not sure about the S tough

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who is Jack Flak?

Back to the topic. I like Avril Lavigne. Saw her at a mall once. SFP was my immediate reaction.

Celine Dion - has an amazing voice but I don't like most of her music.