• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Avril Lavigne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
First, I don't understand how either 1) merely stating a type in a thread with a discussion (presumably) taking place without any supporting evidence or 2) posting in several pages of threads without, again, any evidence can be perceived by a poster as contributory.

Second, I think Lavigne is a standoffish entj.
YouTube - Charlotte Church extended interview with Avril Lavigne 1of2
So clearly here, she's being interviewed by another, and the interaction patterns are interesting to say the least. Has she changed since her younger years? Not really, apart from age (inferior/tertiary-Fi). One moment they'll be chatting about rudeness/swear words using a 50-foot pole (inferior-Fi); the next her interviewer explodes into temporary hysteria (dom-Te), and while she doesn't necessarily replicate that behavior, her body posture remains straight, legs are crossed (suggesting comfort). So she's essentially at ease throughout, despite signs in her speech that might say otherwise.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd certainly consider istp, as she makes a remark that she's very coordinated.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So initially I was thinking reserved entj, now strongly considering istp. Interviewer must be a dom-Te user. Avril does seem mostly at ease, though slightly put of by either that energy or revealing more than she would rather towards the end.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
However, I should say that my entj younger brother is quite the soccer player, very attuned/responsive to his surroundings,

so I'll sit on my first choice.

I just noticed she has the typical mismatched shirt/shorts.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She seems more ISTP. Of course songs are going to sound "feely". That's the whole idea of lyrical music.

ghjo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I haven't watched her interviews a lot, but listened to her songs a lot and interpreted her lyrics in my own way.
I am pretty sure that she is INTP, guessing from her songs, fashion style, and how she acts to people. Many people above assumed that she is ISTP, and I agree that she is introverted.
Most of her songs written at her early ages are full of inner thoughts about love and relationship, which are quite different from those of INFP's views. She looks quite confident around people than ISFP. Rregarding her looks and fashion, she wants to stand out unlike ISTP who is realistic and looks rather modest.

A

A window to the soul

^ I can see why you say that. I just briefly watched a couple of her vids and I tend to agree. I don't see ISTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=lepM8VCGN7c]"Weird Al" Yankovic - The Avril Lavigne Interview[/youtube]

Very funny interview!;) I knew she was a 6w7 Sx/Sp and I think she's ESTP, I know one or two girls who are exactly of the same type, they are very look-a-like with her, lol.:cheese:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Nice thread.

entj sp/so 9w8.

Move along.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I still think she's an ISTP (just a pathetically dim one.) Believe me, I'm not proud to have her in my own camp.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think she's ISTP, she's not enough remote. She's an an ESTP, just a quite shy one.