• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Avril Lavigne

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know, I'm not at her computer/typewriter. :smile:

Umm... ISFP?

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
I am thinking some kind of FP, because she seems like a Fi type of gal.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
um I'd go with SHIT, but that's just a guess. :nice:

Oooo, you're tough! :)

I agree with Splittet, at first glance. She comes across on the outside as an FP, and probably an I as well (she feels self-contained, as opposed to an ENFP like Celine Dion, who is extremely expansive).

I'm not sure about S/N, due to her "grit" factor. She is also still very young. Still, she's got more than enough grit/angst to fuel an entire generation. So that throws me off a bit, simply because I have not met any female IxFPs who project themselves in quite the way she does, so it is throwing me off a bit.

ygolo

My termites win
I only remember a few songs of hers that pop radio keeps playing over and over again. Her songs showed an incredibly strong idealistic streak, followed by some forms of disillusionment. That could just be from getting success at such a young age, but it seemed really NF.

Somehow, I thought she was an ENFP (simply from her word choice).

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think she tries to pose as a IN, like she's deep and has all this inner angst. But I'll say ESFJ.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
There's little doubt she's a poser, in the worst way. lol.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I remember reading in a magazine that as a child, she liked to attract attention.
ESFP, in my opinion.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
She probably is more likely ESFP, based on interviews. I think I'd really like her if she weren't an incredibly awful musician.("Complicated" or whatever it's called is good, I'll give her that.)

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
She could have been a slightly decent idol for 'alternative' and 'different' (ahahha oh wow) teenagers, if she just didn't become so mainstream.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
She probably is more likely ESFP, based on interviews. I think I'd really like her if she weren't an incredibly awful musician.("Complicated" or whatever it's called is good, I'll give her that.)

And do musicians get any more uncreative than J's?