• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Avril Lavigne

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh no. I actually find her very unatractive. There's something wich "hirits" me with her. But I find funny that Weird All joke about her.

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
  1. ESFP
  2. ESTP

(Order of likelyhood)

Just watched one or two interviews with her. There is nothing shy or introverted about her. Loves the camera and attention, (despite whatever she says) and fast paced with the verbal command of an Extrovert.

Discount most people's own perceptions of themselves. They are clueless in most cases.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think she is totally super hot.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. ENTJ
2. ESTP
3. ISTP

She doesn't strike me as a feeler at all. She wasn't girly until later in her career, and she doesn't have any sort of a sensitive side. I don't get any emotion from her music, not even the lyrics. And I actually own one of her CD's. She doesn't give the impression that anyone could hurt her- only disappoint her or make her angry. You guys just want to type women as feelers I think.

She used to play hockey, she snowboards, and she got in a fight with another girl once. She said once if she wasn't a musician she'd want to be a cop. Clearly she's athletic and aggressive. Sounds like Se + T something. Probably Te. And I don't think ENTP because she's kind of serious and focused, and Ne people are silly.

Also I think she's hot.

Edit: Hm...she could even be INTJ. Somehow I doubt it though. Yeah I'm thinking she's Te-Fi (with Ni)- because Te-Fi types are tough on the outside and cuddly on the inside and Ti-Fe types are cute on the outside and tough on the inside.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
She doesn't strike me as a feeler at all. She wasn't girly until later in her career, and she doesn't have any sort of a sensitive side. I don't get any emotion from her music, not even the lyrics. And I actually own one of her CD's. She doesn't give the impression that anyone could hurt her- only disappoint her or make her angry. You guys just want to type women as feelers I think.

She used to play hockey, she snowboards, and she got in a fight with another girl once. She said once if she wasn't a musician she'd want to be a cop. Clearly she's athletic and aggressive.

None of this rules out her being a feeler.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
None of this rules out her being a feeler.

Nothing ever "rules out" someone being a feeler. But nothing "rules out" someone being a thinker either. It just makes it about as certain as you could get. I don't think women should be presumed feelers until proven otherwise.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Her voice can get a little grating at times...

... and the fact that she married Nickelback's frontman...

I just. sdkjhsdf

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTP/ESFP. All I know is that she's Se-dom.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to say ISTP for her. ESTP could work too though. Based mostly on her music which I am a fan of.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not all famous people are Sixes.

raskol

ENTP.

Crazy eyes, bubbly, scattered, exaggerated gestures (Ne dom). She was apparently a cheesy, teenage country-western singer remodeled for a growing pop niche in the early aughts. Going along with that degree of inauthenticity leaves out Fi.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm not sure. Maybe 9 or 7. I doubt 6. I don't know where the idea that rebellious people are usually Sixes came from. All of the books I've read on Six don't say anything like that.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure what her type could be but I'm intrigued how she is a T. There's alot of those responses. I can see the ExxP part though

ENTP.

Crazy eyes, bubbly, scattered, exaggerated gestures (Ne dom). She was apparently a cheesy, teenage country-western singer remodeled for a growing pop niche in the early aughts. Going along with that degree of inauthenticity leaves out Fi.

ENTP has crazy eyes?

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm surprised at the amount of EXTP typings, her way of speaking comes across as very Fi with it's heavy focus on authenticity and personable language. She outright said that she often imagines she isn't even in front of an audience when she is performing because she'd much rather focus on the music. She doesn't use Fe, she dislikes the social aspect of being a celebrity and gets awkward when she is expected to react to the behavior of others, even her fans, or is pushed on topics involving other celebrities. If you only based it on the energy of her music then I can see why someone would give her an ESTP typing but that's definitely not how she behaves in conversation. She's ISFP, watch one interview with her and the idea of her being Ti looks ridiculous.

I'm not even going to comment on the idea of her being an Ne user.