• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apologies for being repetitive, but how is Anakin E?

Sorry, this has been crazy bugging me since re-watching those movies.

I still say ISFJ (possibly ISFP)... but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise. Convince me!

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWm1GSHJ2o]Obi-Wan Kenobi & Anakin Skywalker Vs Count Dooku Round 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXw4Rw6xXxU&feature=related]star wars: clone wars chapter 11[/YOUTUBE]

In this videos, you can see that act before reflect from the impulse of an affective pulsion is the natural way to Anakin. An ISFJ? Absolutely not, Anakin is unable to stay concentrate on details and explanations and to respect any rules. Si is the inferior function of Anakin, he can't accept the realty, notably that he can't forgot the rules to do everything it seems good to him in the galaxy, and that he could never be enough powerfull to save everybody. His principal motivation is to challenge this natural weakness, that lead him in the seeking of more and more power and next in the falling to the Darkside. The novelisations reveals that Anakin is definitely an extroverted intuitive.
He's F, he's very expressing about his feelings, notably is the first episode and with padme, but as jedi, he can't express them, because he could be hunted from the jedi order for. Actually, Anakin have many times think about leave it, but was deterred by padme, his INFJ mirror.
So, Anakin is definitely an ENFP.

deleted
I said he was before, but now I really don't think Anakin is an ENFP. We're dealing with a fantasy story, and Anakin is a fantasy character who can "see things before they happen," noted as having one with the force, and he was mentally prepared for this but something went astray. I'm pretty sure he has Ni, just by watching the first two episodes. He built a robot and is the only human who knows how to fly the racer (technical fields mostly portrayed by T), and he has powers, so he's gifted, but I don't think he is in the Ne sense. Ne is mostly about invention/imagination and Anakin is quite focused on what lies before him, not the immense possibility, and he will fix his future obviously at whatever cost, so does he really become a peace keeper in an F sense, or does he seek fairness and truth T? Most stereotypes are like this. He has Fi and obviously he has Ni. I believe the Te was quite extracted from his character because he had to fit a certain role and stay within strict rules of the Jedi council. Darth Vader is very Te imho. I could say INTJ on this one. Because his Te is so extracted to begin with, he comes off as a feeler. I believe his Fi and Te are at the same level, so he has overdeveloped feelings, and unfortunate happenings bring him to ruin and makes him a danger to his loved ones. When he become free of them and became Darth Vader, his Te sprung quite drastically, thus took on the Extroverted role of ENTJ. He might not have the current characteristics of ENTJs, but he seems to fit that just fine in the movie. I might conclude that he is in fact an ISXP. In many situations has a lack of following his Ni even though he has strong initial foresight. Se is important for light saber dueling and action sequences he masters. I think the Ni/Se usage is much clearer than an F/T function usage. It is safe to say he is a personality using mostly Ni Te Fi Se. INTJ is the closest bet.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I said he was before, but now I really don't think Anakin is an ENFP. We're dealing with a fantasy story, and Anakin is a fantasy character who can "see things before they happen," noted as having one with the force, and he was mentally prepared for this but something went astray. I'm pretty sure he has Ni, just by watching the first two episodes. He built a robot and is the only human who knows how to fly the racer (technical fields mostly portrayed by T), and he has powers, so he's gifted, but I don't think he is in the Ne sense. Ne is mostly about invention/imagination and Anakin is quite focused on what lies before him, not the immense possibility, and he will fix his future obviously at whatever cost, so does he really become a peace keeper in an F sense, or does he seek fairness and truth T? Most stereotypes are like this. He has Fi and obviously he has Ni. I believe the Te was quite extracted from his character because he had to fit a certain role and stay within strict rules of the Jedi council. Darth Vader is very Te imho. I could say INTJ on this one. Because his Te is so extracted to begin with, he comes off as a feeler. I believe his Fi and Te are at the same level, so he has overdeveloped feelings, and unfortunate happenings bring him to ruin and makes him a danger to his loved ones. When he become free of them and became Darth Vader, his Te sprung quite drastically, thus took on the Extroverted role of ENTJ. He might not have the current characteristics of ENTJs, but he seems to fit that just fine in the movie. I might conclude that he is in fact an ISXP. In many situations has a lack of using his Ni even though he has strong foresight. Se is important for light saber dueling and action sequences he masters. I think the Ni/Se usage is much clearer than an F/T function usage. It is safe to say he is a personality using mostly Ni Te Fi Se. INTJ is the closest bet.

You just want him on the INTJ team. ;) Gandalf isn't enough for you?

I do agree with your assessment.

deleted
You just want him on the INTJ team. ;) Gandalf isn't enough for you?

I do agree with your assessment.

No you've missed my point completely. I think Gandalf is Anakin. He eventually sensed a close death by the force, and so he dispatched invitations to his funeral, created a celebratory corpse in place of his own, they buried it and he fled back to the woods. At the time of his death, the tree spirits sent him into outer space after he was light enough to yield to middle earth's gravity, quite strong actually. For years he circled the atmosphere of Tatooine in search for a suitable unit. His soul took possession of a young boy by the name of Skywalker (named after the previous life he spent in search of him.)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Anakin, impulsive reckless, not a planner: ENXP
Darth Vader, who is compleytely differenft from Anakin: ENTJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vader, the contrary of Anakin: ISTJ

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think ENTJ is the only way to rectify the two characters of Darth and anakin:
younger ENTJ = anakin = doesnt know how the fuck to handle inferior Fi... is going to Te his way to what his inferior Fi tells him to do (saving Padme etc)
older ENTJ = darth = he has fully suppressed his Fi, is ruthless and still more Te than Si

He seems too reckless to be INTJ
He is too intense to be ENFP (and it wouldnt be able to fully explain anakin/darth...no way Darth vader is ISTJ shadow, he isnt 'stressed out' as darth, hes actually 'calmer')
ENTJ is the only other option for an E, who uses Te and Fi

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you trying to say something? Speak your mind!

Jar-Jar is'nt introvert and not factual at all. He's the same type of characters that Pinky in Pinky and Brain

He is too intense to be ENFP

ENFP often are very intense. I don't understend how we can find T in Anakin. He's always leaded by his affects dreams and intuitions, exactly like Luke (INFP) but the only difference is that he's more energetic, so ENFP.

deleted
Yes Jar Jar and Anakin are the same type. Both have tremendous foresight and are genuinely evil inside. I could see Jar Jar as a second Vader, anyone?

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I think this has already been suggested but:

Young Anakin: ISFP (more of an outcast, sensation oriented, yadda yadda)

Vader: ENTJ

Takes on shadow functions as he becomes Vader.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes Jar Jar and Anakin are the same type. Both have tremendous foresight and are genuinely evil inside. I could see Jar Jar as a second Vader, anyone?

Jar-Jar is a jester and Anakin an overgifted, but there's jesters and overgifteds in every types.

Eternal

MBTI Type
INTJ
For what is no doubt the 82 billionth time, here is my list of Star Wars MBTI types

Obi-Wan Kenobi: ISXJ
Qui-Gon Jinn: INFP
Jar-Jar Binks: ESFP
Anakin Skywalker: ENFP
Sebulba: ESTP
Padme Amidala: INFJ
Mace Windu: ISTJ
Yoda: INTP
Darth Maul: ISTJ
Palpatine: INTJ
Count Dooku: INTJ
Jango Fett: ISTP
C3PO: XSFJ
R2D2: EXTP
Luke Skywalker: INFP
Han Solo: ISTP
Chewbacca: ESFJ
Leia Organa: ISFJ
Boba Fett: ISTP
Lando Calrissian: ENTJ

Agree? Disagree?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Shouldn't this have been posted under the pop culture section?

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Knights of the Old Republic (video game):

You (main character) - XXXX :newwink:
Darth Revan - ?
Darth Malak - ENTJ
Bastila - INTJ
Carth - ISTP
Juhani - INFP?