• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Obi-Wan is Sp/So

Perhaps. But he's not as asexual as we can assume he is. He had a romantic Relationship for example. I can see So/Sp.

- Qui-Gon is definitely not an SJ, he's INTJ or INFJ and 8w9 Sx/Sp

Qui-Gon is not an iNtuitor, but a sensor:

wookieepedia said:
[Qui-Gon] had a subtle attention to detail, seen as he could sense mood changes in the people around him

Also, he was obviously Fe:

wookieepedia said:
Qui-Gon was also known for his often-overwhelming compassion for all life forms.

So, he was Si-Fe, and so, an ISFJ. He was a stoic, sensory-aware man, whom a good balance with his Ti and Ni bring a quiet and objective consideration of the various possibilities and what is emerging. But he has not th will power and construtive visionnary style of an NJ, like Dooku and Palpatine who are true INJs. He just happened to have heritate of the independent spirit of his master. ISFJs are not necessarly conformist and submissive. Forget Keirsey.

I can see 8w9. Not sure he is Sx/Sp.

- Owen Lars is ISTJ

No. Just because he is "bossy" with Luke does'nt mean that he is a TJ. In attack of clone we see how a fragile and sweet FJ he was. Maturity just happened to bring him some bossyness, but h still does'nt rely on logic in priority to make decisions, a TJ would have say to Luke "stay, because you have to obey", while he say "stay, because I need you", a TJ don't try to appeal at your emotions and compassion, or try to negociate like he does.

I agree with her E type, but I thought INFJ

Like Jocasta Nu, she is the non-nonsense stabilizer who plays by rules and is not concerned at all in "philosophy" or "mystyicism", she is simple, down to earth, and is energized by social interactions.

- Boba and Jango are both 8w7 Sp/Sx

I agree for Jango. But Boba seems clearly Sx-last.

- I think Darth Maul is Sx/Sp

Sx/So. Don't care about Sp at all and neglect it. Raw charisma and sexual energy, and so immersed in the Sith Social cause that he become a fanatic and the symbol of its core essence.

this works, though I could see Han Solo as 7w8 rather than 8w7

He is on the 5-2 line of integration (greedy and selfish >> altruistic and generous) than the 5 and 1 (avoidance of suffering..)

- Dooku is 8w9 Sp/??

Dooku is clearly an So-dom, completely engaged in his vision of creating a great Sith Empire to rule the galaxy. His futurism makes him more 8w7 than 8w9.

Leia is a Te dom and either 8w7 or 1w2

Again. You confuse "Te-dom" an "bossy". She is not concerned about logic, conquring power or efficciency like a Te-dom. She's mainly concerned with ethic, idealism and prefer naturally diplomacy to fighting. She just happens to be an 8 (I can see 8w7), so, unlike the 1w2 Padmé, she is not girly, bland and boring, but she is INFJ too.

No:

yoda said:
"This one, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away. To the future. To the horizon. Never his mind on where he was… what he was doing!

wookieepedia said:
Luke was often impatient, looking ahead to the future with little regard for his present surroundings

Luke was an iNtuitor. He was an INFP, not an ISFP.

I think ESFP, but I could believe ENFP

Anakin is not an SP, he does'nt accept things as they are and is so concerned about changing reality that it engages him in a quest for power that lead him to the Dark Side.

Also, Jar-Jar Binks is ENFP too. 7w6 So/Sx.

yes (he's not an 8 like people think he is. far too head center)

Yes, and also cowardly, flattering and fearful

interesting, I saw him as ESFP

wookieepedia said:
At times, such as his betrayal of Solo on Bespin, his business-like pragmatism would come into conflict with his sense of loyalty

I think Lando is a Te-Fi character. Te coming before and more easily than Fi. He could look ESTP, but unlike Han, Zam, R2 or Jabba, he's not a guy who indulges in the present moment and does'nt too much like setting goals an making projects, taking things as they come. He is an hedonist, but above all the business-like pragmatic, the in-charge leader leading an army, who always make a plan and a project and work hard on it to make the maximum return, and he is not prone to plunge right into things an get his hands dirty. He is less confortable in a natural environment than at a sabacc table or at an office. So, ENTJ.

So/Sp makes more sense to me

I think the prelogy ruined the character to make him look like a boring routine-bonds So/Sp. But he is originally conceived as a colorful and fantastical So/Sx.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]
Perhaps. But he's not as asexual as we can assume he is. He had a romantic Relationship for example. I can see So/Sp.
So/Sp has a broader perspective and is more concerned with society/politics/social hierarchies/"what's going on"; Obi-Wan is more pragmatic and focuses more exclusively on this own place and responsibilities. he pretty much minds his own business and doesn't think as much about the world at large. in the Jedi Apprentice series, I had him pegged as Sp/Sx.

Dooku is clearly an So-dom, completely engaged in his vision of creating a great Sith Empire to rule the galaxy. His futurism makes him more 8w7 than 8w9.
the future orientation has more to do with INxJ. Dooku speech and movement are extremely slow, almost like a giant. 8w7s' energy is faster paced and more exciting (compare to Han Solo).

Anakin is not an SP, he does'nt accept things as they are and is so concerned about changing reality that it engages him in a quest for power that lead him to the Dark Side.
thinking about it more, I think Anakin was an unhealthy 2 as opposed to an 8 (in the prequels at least). his feelings are too prevalent and he lacks the apathy, visceral/instinctual presence and sociopathic leanings of an 8, instead turning to blind rage when someone he loves is hurt or does not reciprocate in the way that he wants "liar! you're with him! you brought him here to kill me!". his interactions with Padme are controlling more in a 2-ish way than an 8-ish way.
if not 2, I could buy an excessively whiny 7w8 with a strong line to 1. he seems to have a strong sense of entitlement and throws a hissy fit when he doesn't get his way :laugh:

Again. You confuse "Te-dom" an "bossy". She is not concerned about logic, conquring power or efficciency like a Te-dom. She's mainly concerned with ethic, idealism and prefer naturally diplomacy to fighting. She just happens to be an 8 (I can see 8w7), so, unlike the 1w2 Padmé, she is not girly, bland and boring, but she is INFJ too.
I don't see much of the bolded in her. MBTI aside, I don't see So/Sp. she an Sx-ish feisty-ness to her not present in So/Sp (though this could just be 8)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The tentative typings for my favorite characters!
(Elfboy and Speed Gavroche are more qualified than I am).

Movies:
Yoda: INTP 9w1 so/sx - Constantly contemplating. Sought to be at peace. Centered himself around the cosmos. Connected on a personal level. Very metaphysical.

Expanded Universe:
Revan: INTP 5w6 sx/so - Rationalizing the Force on all levels. Gaining knowledge of forbidden secrets. Solitary journeys. Charismatic revolutionary. Very analytical.

I'm open to any modifications, should I be wrong somewhere for either Yoda or Revan.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The tentative typings for my favorite characters!
(Elfboy and Speed Gavroche are more qualified than I am).

And I am more qualified than all 3 of you combined, and then multiplied by 12.

idkpokeit

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Admiral Ackbar: ENTJ
Boba Fett: ISTP
C3PO: ESFJ
Chewbacca: ISFP
Darth Vader: ISFJ
The Emperor: INTJ
Greedo: Really incompetent ENTP
Han Solo: ESTP (maybe ISTP)
Jabba the Hutt: ENTP
Lando Calrissian: ENTP
Princess Leia: ESTJ
Luke Skywalker: ESFP at first, then INFP
Mon Mothma: INFJ
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ISTJ
R2D2: ESTP
Grand Moff Tarkin: ISTJ
Wicket: ISFP
Yoda: INTP

Watto is the only character from the prequels with a personality and he's an ENTP.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I say ISTP rather than ESTP for Han Solo.
ESTJ for Tarkin (maybe)

Debaser

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Haven't read the rest of this thread, but I'll offer my typings:

Luke - INFP
Han - ISTP
Leia - ENFJ
(Opposites attract for the above two.)
Chewbacca - Probably ISTP like Han
Vader - ENTJ
Ben/Obi-Wan - INFJ
Yoda - INTP
Lando - ESTP
C3P0 - ESFJ (It's funny, because a robot is an F)
R2D2 - Probably ENTP just because he annoys C3P0 so much
Emperor - INTJ
Boba Fett - ISTP
Tarkin - ISTJ
Jabba - ESTP

I think it's funny that people are trying to type the prequel characters, because they have no personalities.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Weird.. I think Han might be an ENTP, and Obi wan an ISTP..

Debaser

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Weird.. I think Han might be an ENTP, and Obi wan an ISTP..

Seriously? Han is an archetypal ISTP in my eyes. No way is he an N. ESTP is the only other possibility, but I think the differences between him and Lando (who is clearly ESTP) show that Han SOLO is an introvert. (Emphasis on the "SOLO" part of the name - that isn't unintentional.)

Obi-Wan is a bit tougher, but I think he is clearly an NF. His whole dispute with Han over the nature of the Force and spirituality illustrates that contrast. "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side" is the most ISTP thing ever said. He emphasizes practicality, concreteness and things that logically work and make sense as opposed to Obi-Wan's metaphysical spirituality and sentimentality.

I also think Obi-Wan is a clear introvert, and it's only the last letter I'm not sure about. But ultimately, I just have a "feeling" that he is a J, if you will. The way he plans things out during Luke's training and when he sabotages the Death Star suggests this as well.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Seriously? Han is an archetypal ISTP in my eyes. No way is he an N. ESTP is the only other possibility, but I think the differences between him and Lando (who is clearly ESTP) show that Han SOLO is an introvert. (Emphasis on the "SOLO" part of the name - that isn't unintentional.)

Obi-Wan is a bit tougher, but I think he is clearly an NF. His whole dispute with Han over the nature of the Force and spirituality illustrates that contrast. "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side" is the most ISTP thing ever said. He emphasizes practicality, concreteness and things that logically work and make sense as opposed to Obi-Wan's metaphysical spirituality and sentimentality.

I also think Obi-Wan is a clear introvert, and it's only the last letter I'm not sure about. But ultimately, I just have a "feeling" that he is a J, if you will. The way he plans things out during Luke's training and when he sabotages the Death Star suggests this as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hcm72104

MBTI Type
entj
Enneagram
8w9
Leia Entj 8w9
Han Istp 8w7
Luke Infj
Emperor Intj 8w9
C3po Isfj 2w1
Padame Enfj 1w2
R2d2 Entp
Tarkin Estj
Vader Intj
Jabba estp 8w7
Yoda intp
Obi Infj
Chewbacca istp
Uncle Owen istj
Lando estp

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
Jedi:
Obi-Wan - ISFJ
Qui-Gon - INTJ
Yoda - INTP
Mace Windu - ESTJ
Luke - INFP

Sith:
Dooku - INTJ
Emperor - ENTJ
Anakin/Darth Vader - INFP/ESTJ
Maul - ISTP

Han Solo - ISTP
Chewbacca - ISTP
Lando - ESTP
Leia - ISFP
Boba Fett - ISTJ
Stormtroopers - ISTJ
Jabba - ENTP
Wicket - ESFP

Last edited:

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always had the idea Anakin was an unhealthy ENFP.

As for the rest I'm just as stumped as anyone else.

INTP-owl

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with you for most of those! However I've seen Luke typed as an ISFP more convincingly than an Ne-Si user. I think Se-Ni is more probable as he can be quite impulsive and reckless (like when he left the Dagobah system before finishing his jedi training to save his friends even though Yoda warned him against it).

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I would say.

Luke Skywalker: ISFP
Han Solo: ESTP
Ben Kenobi: ISTJ
Princess Leia: ENFP (but in Te mode since all her beliefs and loved ones are under fire)
Padme: INFJ
Anakin: ENFP
Darth Vader: ESTJ (just because you are half machine and everyone is too afraid to talk to you that does not mean you are introverted)
Tarkin: ISTJ
Chewbacca: ISTP
Duku: ENFJ
Jaba: ESTP
R2-D2: ISTP
C-3P0: ESFJ (but it could be ISFJ as well)
JarJar: ENFP
Darth Maul: ISTP
Boba Fett: ISTP
Yoda: INTP
Emperor: INTJ

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
Okay, I'm going to attempt The Force Awakens. Gonna put this in spoiler tags so if you haven't seen it, you won't be spoiled.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Like Skywalker- INFP
Han Solo-ESTP
Princess Leia-ESTJ
Darth Vader-I?TJ