• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ
Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Grand Moff Tarkin

ESTJ
Watto
General Grievous
Jocasta Nu

ISFJ
C3-PO 1w2 Sp/So
Owen Lars
Qui-Gon-Jinn
Mace Windu

ESFJ
Mon Mothma 1w2 So/Sp

ISTP
Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
Darth Maul
The Clones

ESTP
Han Solo 8w7 Sp/Sx
Jappa The Hutt 8w7 Sp/So
R2-D2 7w8 So/Sp

ISFP
Aunt Beru
Wicket the Ewok

ESFP
Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx

INFJ
Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
Bail Organa
Leia Organa 1w9 So/Sp
Count Dooku

ENFJ
Wedges Antilles

INFP
Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp

ENFP
Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp

INTJ
Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So

ENTJ
Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx

INTP
Yoda 9w1 So/Sx

ENTP
Sebulba

lol every type here is featured, and probably about all of them are right, except maybe Ankakin becoming his opposite type

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure what type he is. All I know is that, I am most adamant about him NOT being a 9. He's way too impulsive, reactive, impatient, stubborn, non-compliant except for things that he cares about, and overall just more temperamental. With this method of typing, he is clearly Reactive/Supportive and Temperamental:

. . .

That would make him a 6. What do you think of that?

That actually makes sense. You're right he could be 6 (although by those trichotomies I could easily be considered a 2, maybe 7).

Well, hmm, how do I put this? Just because a function is stronger doesn't make it your lead, if that makes sense. Elfboy has stronger Fi, I believe, but he is ENFP.

True.

I understand, and he certainly has a lot of qualities like that. But what made me decide against is that he is not passive-aggressive. I'm also not sure if his identity is attached to him being loving and kind. I think his identity is attached to more him trying to prove himself that he is strong and independent. So, counterphobic 6.

That could work. Need to mull on it some more.

His loyalty to the Emperor could have to do with him being a 6. And him wanting to rebel like that? Also 6-ish. But, ISTJ probably makes more sense.

Agree, 6-ish seems about right I suppose.

Aren't SJs also straightforward thinkers?

'SJ's' are a meaningess category for those with Dom or Aux Si. But yse Si users can be straightforward thinkers; they're just less likely to consider long term future events like an Ni user would.

You win.

Her whole 'I need to partake in my duty as a queen/senator and save my people/be celibate' is indicative of Fe dominant.

Very true. I guess just because you're passionate, doesn't make you an Fi-user. :laugh:

Indeed, Fe can be extremely passionate like Fi, only it's associated within the larger context of a group of people and/or externally based morals.

I see. What makes you say 5, though?

Doesn't seem to possess any nervousness, no desire for his own security, and really doesn't have any six-ish qualities. 5 sx on the other hand, is the archtype most associated with quite killers and assassins (as well as spys, detectives, and the such). He seems to be an emotionally subdued warrior who keeps a low profile and distance from others. However, it's hard to type him from the movie alone given that they never explain what his motivations or fears are, and he doen't have any real lines so to speak. I would need to read up and watch areas of the Star Wars EU to gain a greater understanding of his character though.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ
Darth Vader 8w9 Sx/Sp
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Grand Moff Tarkin

I think Obi might be an Fe-user. He's service-oriented, polite, well-mannered, considerate, and adheres to shared values. Also, he fights out of last resort or out of mere necessity.

ISFJ
C3-PO 1w2 Sp/So
Owen Lars
Qui-Gon-Jinn
Mace Windu

C-3PO could be an ESFJ, but Qui-Gon Jinn DEFINITELY isn't an Fe-dom. He doesn't care about social rules and conduct, and he's very set in his ways. On top of that, he was defiant of the Jedi Code and followed the beat of his own drum. Fi > Fe.

Mace Windu an Fe-user? No, he was very practical-minded, logical, and was very strict with following the rules. Not only that, but his style differs from Obi-Wan who fights only out of necessity, he fights for the act for the act of fighting. He's just way too cold and detached to be an Fe-user.

ISTP
Boba Fett 8w9 Sp/So
Jango Fett 8w9 Sp/Sx
Darth Maul
The Clones

Darth Maul might be an ISTJ, as S.I. said: "I doubt that he's a Ti dom. At no point do we ever see him analyze, contemplate, scrutinize what he's doing, or formulate a model of how the world works. He's actively dependent on Emperor Palpatine for guidance as what he should do, which is indicative of Si-Te; he basically takes orders and fulfills them without question to the best of his ability. In addition, I heard that in one of the EU books, that when he had some actual character build-up, that he was very reliant on his training which also indicates Si dominance."

Also, the Clones are also probably ISTJ. They just take orders, because that's what they are designed to do.

ISFP
Aunt Beru
Wicket the Ewok

Possibly Anakin Skywalker, and Luke Skywalker.

ESFP
Chewbacca 9w8 So/Sx

He seems like a clear introvert to me, but I guess that's possible.

INFJ
Padmé Amidala 1w2 Sx/Sp
Bail Organa
Leia Organa 1w9 So/Sp
Count Dooku

Padme might be an ENFJ instead, but Count Dooku definitely isn't an Fe-user. He doesn't care about social rules and conduct, he's just intent on focusing on his vision and doing his own thing. No Sith Lord could be an Fe-user. They're too individualistic.

INFP
Luke Skywalker 9w1 Sx/Sp

He might be an INFP, but there's is no way he's a 9. I've already went over this. He's way too impulsive, reactive, impatient, stubborn, non-compliant except for things that he cares about, and overall just more temperamental.

ENFP
Anakin Skywalker 8w7 Sx/Sp
Jar-Jar Binks

Anakin might be an ENFP, but I think Jar-Jar is more ESFP. He's not focused on possibilities. He's totally immersed in the present moment. Also, I don't think Anakin is an 8. Would an 8 be so easily manipulated like that, and then follow the person manipulating him? 8s are quick to sniff out manipulation and then force their will upon anyone who tries. Anakin doesn't do that, and instead follows him because he doesn't know what to believe in. He's a counterphobic 6.

INTJ
Palpatine 6w5 Sp/So

Err, I think he might be more 8, because he's very sure of himself and very power-hungry. I don't sense any uncertainty in him, unlike Anakin.

ENTJ
Lando Calrissian 3w2 So/Sx

He's possibly a 7w8, but I think he's more ESTP. I don't see him as working toward some kind of goal or tries to establish some kind of logic behind everything like an ENTJ.

INTP
Yoda 9w1 So/Sx

As has been said before, Yoda is more INFJ. As S.I. said: "Yoda is one of the most kind-hearted, emotionally expressive characters in the series. But he's not effusive or histrionic, he is emotionally balanced. I don't see him as repressed in any way. Inferior isn't always repressed. Yoda has utterly none of the neurotic traits that result from repression. That doesn't mean he lacks an inferior function. His inferior is Se which I have only seen him express in healthy ways: a childlike playfulness at times and the healthy enjoyment of his senses. Yoda is what every neurotic INFJ naturally strives toward as an ideal."

ENTP
Sebulba

He's not focused on possibilities, he's focused on the present moment. He's more ISTP or ESTP.

That actually makes sense. You're right he could be 6 (although by those trichotomies I could easily be considered a 2, maybe 7).

Still, even if he isn't a 6, you have to admit though it's very an unlikely that a 9 would be as impatient, impulsive, reactive, temperamental, and stubborn/non-compliant as Luke.

'SJ's' are a meaningess category for those with Dom or Aux Si. But yse Si users can be straightforward thinkers; they're just less likely to consider long term future events like an Ni user would.

True. INFJ it is then.

Doesn't seem to possess any nervousness, no desire for his own security, and really doesn't have any six-ish qualities. 5 sx on the other hand, is the archtype most associated with quite killers and assassins (as well as spys, detectives, and the such). He seems to be an emotionally subdued warrior who keeps a low profile and distance from others. However, it's hard to type him from the movie alone given that they never explain what his motivations or fears are, and he doen't have any real lines so to speak. I would need to read up and watch areas of the Star Wars EU to gain a greater understanding of his character though.

True. Perhaps he's an 8, though?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brooding rebellious sensitive pushes the limits

That has nothing to do with whether you're T or F; however, an Fe-user would be the least likely to be "brooding," "rebellious," and "push the limits", because they like to agreeable and adhere to shared values. That being said, there is nothing saying that an Fi-type would be like that; in fact, Fi adheres to inner, personal set of values, like Anakin, and would be even more likely to rebel than an Ti-user, because Ti is paired with Fe and they are more rational. Anakin is not rational in any way until he becomes Darth Vader, and neither is Luke, who just impulsively and impatiently tries to save the day and his friends, until he is trained by Yoda.

Luke is ISFx, J/P is probably borderline and actually becomes INFJ like Yoda in the extended universe

That's going by the letter dichotomy. By functions, he is very Fi > Fe, like his father, because he doesn't adhere to shared values (except among his friends) and does what he believes is right. An INFJ uses Fe, which gets its values externally.

She is manipulative , global thinker, master diplomat and personal affairs

Exactly! That's what makes her a Te-user. An Fe-user is less likely to be manipulating, because they take into account others' feelings, unlike Te-users, and she just basically does almost anything to reach her goal. This is Te. Fe would take others into consideration and external values first.

Mercenary lonewolf, low charisma, just wants to be left alone and get the job done

I didn't say it wasn't impossible; however, I'm not sure he is a T-dom. As S.I. said, "I don't see any Ni out of him at all [(an ISTP has tertiary Ni)], nor does he seem Ti dominant; his Ti seems to be that auxiliary use of situational logic, with his dominant Se of focusing on the present moment of time. Also, he appears to be charming enough to demonstrate some level of tertiary Fe (in addition to him leaning to value others and not just his own desires as evident by the end of episode 4)."

I/E is borderline, but his ability to manipulate and play politics as Palpatine made me lean towards E instead of I

Doesn't matter if he is literally I or E, it matters about his cognitive functions. He seems to driven by his Ni vision, which is backed up by his Te. And even if you take into account whether or not he is introverted or extraverted, his ability to manipulate and play politics is more indicative of introversion, because they are internally focused and views the external as "things in his way".
I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

I don't sense any F he is mechanical , master pilot and repairman

Oh goodness. This has NOTHING to do with T. And even if it does, that's not who he is the majority of the time. The majority of the time, he's frustrated, angry, and emotional. That stuff has to do with S, but that alone doesn't make him an S. He could be like that because, you know, he spent the first 9 years of his life building ship parts and pod racing.

Maul is ISTP, coldblooded, assassin hitman, P over J as he has no vision

An ISTP is Ti-dominant, which is analytical and contemplating, and he's not like that. He DOES have a vision, and that's to get revenge against the Jedi. He seems set like a J to achieve his goal.

He is INFJ councilor, gentle exterior but very passionate underneath

True; however, that is not mean he is N > S. But what made me decide he's INFJ instead is that he is more future-oriented than past-oriented.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could you elaborate?

He doesn't seem to be power seeking or exceptionally strong willed in any sort of way, nor does he possess any great level of anger, or anything else 8-ish aside from being a badass.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He doesn't seem to be power seeking or exceptionally strong willed in any sort of way, nor does he possess any great level of anger, or anything else 8-ish aside from being a badass.

True; I guess it's hard to get my mind around a 5 being vengeful. :laugh:

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
That has nothing to do with whether you're T or F; however, an Fe-user would be the least likely to be "brooding," "rebellious," and "push the limits", because they like to agreeable and adhere to shared values. That being said, there is nothing saying that an Fi-type would be like that; in fact, Fi adheres to inner, personal set of values, like Anakin, and would be even more likely to rebel than an Ti-user, because Ti is paired with Fe and they are more rational. Anakin is not rational in any way until he becomes Darth Vader, and neither is Luke, who just impulsively and impatiently tries to save the day and his friends, until he is trained by Yoda.

ISFP deals with adhering to personal values and doing things in their own way, Anakin rebelled against Jedi tradition and took everything personally that's ISFP

That's going by the letter dichotomy. By functions, he is very Fi > Fe, like his father, because he doesn't adhere to shared values (except among his friends) and does what he believes is right. An INFJ uses Fe, which gets its values externally.

Luke was very much like his father during the trilogy both being ISFx, but in the extended universe he becomes more like Yoda INFJ

Exactly! That's what makes her a Te-user. An Fe-user is less likely to be manipulating, because they take into account others' feelings, unlike Te-users, and she just basically does almost anything to reach her goal. This is Te. Fe would take others into consideration and external values first.

ESFJ manipulates people's feelings to their own gain, she understands people and can use them to her own gain, T don't understand people they use power and logic to control people.

I didn't say it wasn't impossible; however, I'm not sure he is a T-dom. As S.I. said, "I don't see any Ni out of him at all [(an ISTP has tertiary Ni)], nor does he seem Ti dominant; his Ti seems to be that auxiliary use of situational logic, with his dominant Se of focusing on the present moment of time. Also, he appears to be charming enough to demonstrate some level of tertiary Fe (in addition to him leaning to value others and not just his own desires as evident by the end of episode 4)."

His charm came from the fact he didn't give a damn and just did what he wanted to do, he's a bionic hero great presence but low charisma

Doesn't matter if he is literally I or E, it matters about his cognitive functions. He seems to driven by his Ni vision, which is backed up by his Te. And even if you take into account whether or not he is introverted or extraverted, his ability to manipulate and play politics is more indicative of introversion, because they are internally focused and views the external as "things in his way".
I think he's more ISFP. A T-dom? I don't think so.

Palpatine ISFP, he's the typical megalomaniac , ENTJ, he seems introverted because he alienates himself and doesn't value people

Oh goodness. This has NOTHING to do with T. And even if it does, that's not who he is the majority of the time. The majority of the time, he's frustrated, angry, and emotional. That stuff has to do with S, but that alone doesn't make him an S. He could be like that because, you know, he spent the first 9 years of his life building ship parts and pod racing.

I don't see him that way I see him as impulsive tempermental , and a great mechanic and repairman, I see more ISTP than F in his character.

An ISTP is Ti-dominant, which is analytical and contemplating, and he's not like that. He DOES have a vision, and that's to get revenge against the Jedi. He seems set like a J to achieve his goal.

He doesn't have a vision he works as a henchman J would never offer his services to another Jedi, he would've broken away and had his own plan like Dooku who is a J

True; however, that is not mean he is N > S. But what made me decide he's INFJ instead is that he is more future-oriented than past-oriented.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP deals with adhering to personal values and doing things in their own way, Anakin rebelled against Jedi tradition and took everything personally that's ISFP

Exactly, so why were you saying he was ISTP?

Luke was very much like his father during the trilogy both being ISFx, but in the extended universe he becomes more like Yoda INFJ

He became more wise, patient, and discerning, but that didn't make him any less ISFP. That training certainly didn't stop him from going ballistic against Darth Vader's light saber and arm. That's just his natural state, and Yoda had taught him how to control it easier.

ESFJ manipulates people's feelings to their own gain, she understands people and can use them to her own gain, T don't understand people they use power and logic to control people.

Being able to manipulate doesn't make you an Fe-dom. Palpatine manipulated Anakin, but that doesn't make him an Fe-dom. It matters about the reason behind the manipulation.

His charm came from the fact he didn't give a damn and just did what he wanted to do, he's a bionic hero great presence but low charisma

That doesn't necessarily rule out ESTP, especially since his Social instinct is last, but it's certainly possible that he is an ISTP. I just see him as more of an S-dom than a T-dom.

Palpatine ISFP, he's the typical megalomaniac , ENTJ, he seems introverted because he alienates himself and doesn't value people

True; however, his vision is stereotypical of the INTJ mastermind -- Ni driven by Te. His Te isn't driven by his Ni; it's the opposite.

I don't see him that way I see him as impulsive tempermental , and a great mechanic and repairman, I see more ISTP than F in his character.

Exactly! That's what makes him an ISFP. A T would consider logic and reason before going into things like that; Anakin merely focused on how he was feeling and just rushed into things. T's rarely do that, especially not introverted ones.

He doesn't have a vision he works as a henchman J would never offer his services to another Jedi, he would've broken away and had his own plan like Dooku who is a J

His loyalty and Dooku's defiance could also do with the fact that Maul was an ISTJ who followed what he saw as the established "master" of the Sith Lord and Dooku was an INTJ who saw his own ideal and vision on how things were.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Hazashin Exactly, so why were you saying he was ISTP?

I said ISFP for Anakin

He became more wise, patient, and discerning, but that didn't make him any less ISFP. That training certainly didn't stop him from going ballistic against Darth Vader's light saber and arm. That's just his natural state, and Yoda had taught him how to control it easier.

I'm talking the extended universe when he took over the Jedi Order got married had a son ect. he became INFJ after the triliogy in the movies yes he was ISFx with J/P being virtually borderline

Being able to manipulate doesn't make you an Fe-dom. Palpatine manipulated Anakin, but that doesn't make him an Fe-dom. It matters about the reason behind the manipulation.

I think she was trying to hide behind an ESTP exterior but deep inside she was a manipulative person who just wanted to be liked and this is stressed even further in the books with how she handled the children as opposed to Han.

That doesn't necessarily rule out ESTP, especially since his Social instinct is last, but it's certainly possible that he is an ISTP. I just see him as more of an S-dom than a T-dom.

True; however, his vision is stereotypical of the INTJ mastermind -- Ni driven by Te. His Te isn't driven by his Ni; it's the opposite.

INTJ wouldn't be able to pull off the Palpatine character , they lack the interpersonal skills to get that close to the enemy

Exactly! That's what makes him an ISFP. A T would consider logic and reason before going into things like that; Anakin merely focused on how he was feeling and just rushed into things. T's rarely do that, especially not introverted ones.
[/B]

Lot of ISTP are impulsive, risktakers who go against the grain, and it would make sense seeing as he and Han were best friends who had the same outlook on life.

His loyalty and Dooku's defiance could also do with the fact that Maul was an ISTJ who followed what he saw as the established "master" of the Sith Lord and Dooku was an INTJ who saw his own ideal and vision on how things were.

J would eventually break away and follow his own path only a P would allow himself to be at the will of another and do his dirty work, Vader, Dooku both J's had thier own vision and thier own ideals Maul did not.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If it were not for the Star Wars Expanded Universe the movies alone would kind of stink soon. What makes it so great are all of its spinoffs like the video games and the books so it truly is a magic rabbit hole of adventure and discovery or since it is in space maybe I should substitute rabbit hole with wormhole!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is how I see it.

Luke Skywalker: INFP
Han Solo: xSTP
Ben Kenobi: IsTJ
Princess Leia: xNFJ
Padme: ENFP
Darth Vader: IxTJ
Tarkin:ENTJ
Chewbacca: ISTP
Lando Calrissian: ESTP
Duku INFJ
Jaba:ESTJ
R2-D2: ISTP
C-3P0: ENFJ
JarJar: ESFP
Boba Fett: ISTJ
Yoda: INxP
Emperor: INTJ

This is the most accurate list I have seen in this entire thread.
Now let me analyze all of these typings and justify why they are right:
Luke Skywalker: INFP (he is obsessed with the moral conflicts of light and dark and has strong sense of justice as well as identity which is very INFP)
Han Solo: xSTP (ISTP to be precise since he was independent and only took orders from himself as well as being an adventurous utilitarian hedonist)
Ben Kenobi: IsTJ (yes since he always got angry when Anakin neglected the traditions of the Jedi order and was merciless in his criticism though he was too insightful to be too big of an S)
Princess Leia: xNFJ (ENFJ to be precise since she was very focused on being a catalyst to change the external world and on being a leader for other people as well as rendering selfless service)
Padme: ENFP (yes because she had very strong values and enforced them on other people to make sure they live up to her high minded ideals as well as a clever improviser in action or conflict)
Darth Vader: IxTJ (ISTJ to be precise since he was a loyal servant of the Emperor who carried out his orders without question or mercy)
Tarkin:ENTJ (yes because he was a very clever and sadistic war general as well as the leader in action of the empire along with Darth Vader though Vader did not have Tarkin's silver tongue)
Chewbacca: ISTP (yes because for Chewie actions speaked louder than words and he worked well with his fellow ISTP Han)
Lando Calrissian: ESTP (yes because he was what you could call a smooth operator and he had a adept mind for business as well as sharing Han's hedonism)
Duku INFJ (yes because he was very diplomatic and was somewhat of a political idealist as well as having an independent nature)
Jaba:ESTJ (he was a very bossy power hungry giant lazy fat slimeball of goo who was merciless in his authority though not necessarily slick which is very ESTJ)
R2-D2: ISTP (he was a master of mechanics and was very efficient in action which is very ISTP)
C-3P0: ENFJ (he could never shut up his mechanized mouth as he loved to hear the sound of his own voice and he was a diplomatic slave who settled all disputes with words which is very ENFJ)
JarJar: ESFP (yes since he was a fun loving happy go lucky fool who spent about as little time in his head as a cat does in the water)
Boba Fett: ISTJ (the clone army was modeled after his DNA and the clones were merciless mindless marching minions as it matches Fett's serious no nonsense demeanor which is very ISTJ)
Yoda: INxP (INTP to be precise since he was what you could call a deep thinker who preached living a life ruled by reason rather than passion)
Emperor: INTJ (indeed he was an INTJ as he was the Mastermind behind the entire plot to overthrow the Republic and was the very embodiment of evil willpower as well as a big narcissistic jerk)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Emperor: INTJ (indeed he was an INTJ as he was the Mastermind behind the entire plot to overthrow the Republic and was the very embodiment of evil willpower as well as a big narcissistic jerk)

So INTJ = Mastermind, "embodiment of evil willpower" and "big narcissistic jerk"?

How does all that add up to INTJ? How do you know the emperor was a narcissist and not just a big jerk? Can other types be narcissists?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So INTJ = Mastermind, "embodiment of evil willpower" and "big narcissistic jerk"?

How does all that add up to INTJ? How do you know the emperor was a narcissist and not just a big jerk? Can other types be narcissists?

About INTJs

•Tenacious visionaries, oriented towards action
•Amongst the types with the highest average IQ
•Strongly linked to the Narcissistic personality
•Somewhat linked to the Compulsive personality
•More common in men than in women
•Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, which means they may lose touch with factual realities and fail to adapt their opinions accordingly
source - http://www.celebritytypes.com/intj.php

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
About INTJs

•Tenacious visionaries, oriented towards action
•Amongst the types with the highest average IQ
•Strongly linked to the Narcissistic personality
•Somewhat linked to the Compulsive personality
•More common in men than in women
•Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, which means they may lose touch with factual realities and fail to adapt their opinions accordingly
source - http://www.celebritytypes.com/intj.php

Your argument is that the INTJ type is strongly linked to narcissism. I don't see "embodiment of evil willpower" or "mastermind" in that list. And I don't see where Palpatine was a narcissist, or if he was, how "strongly linked" could possibly mean that all narcissists are INTJs and all INTJs are narcissists.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your argument is that the INTJ type is strongly linked to narcissism. I don't see "embodiment of evil willpower" or "mastermind" in that list. And I don't see where Palpatine was a narcissist, or if he was, how "strongly linked" could possibly mean that all narcissists are INTJs and all INTJs are narcissists.

You are right as it is not a universal truth but it is a strong indicator for that being his type.

What type do you think the Emperor is?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are right as it is not a universal truth but it is a strong indicator for that being his type.

What type do you think the Emperor is?

ENTJ, because Palpatine had leadership + domination ambitions, a combination that is out of character for the INTJ type.