• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Reasons why I think Anakin Skywalker is ISTP:
-He is very good in piloting starship and considered one of the best pilot.
-He is also very good in fixing mechanical things and strong engineering skills.
-He is also very proficient Shien and Djem So (both are 5th form) user.
-He is prone to be a loner.
-He likes to tinkering with machine.
-He is action oriented and adventurous.
-He is unconventional.
-He can be exhibit rash emotion like burst anger, when he thinks he thinks he is unable to do certain things like prevent his dearest mother from death and over-stress.
-He joined Dark Side just because he want to save his wife from death. He joined Dark Side because he want save his wife from death.
-He does not follow rules and tends to act on his own. He also shows some problems following the Jedi Code.

but he's such a whiny bitch. I've never met a whiny ISTP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True. Anakin is Feeling as fuck; there's no way he's T-dominant.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... there was typology for Star Wars!

I'm sorry, I'm tired and that was the best I could come up with.

Anyway, here are some ideasof their types:

Luke Skywalker: ISFP
Han Solo: ISTP
Princess Liea: ESTJ?
Darth Vader: ISTJ
Obi-Wan Kenobi: ENFJ or INFJ
Yoda: INFJ
Emporer Palpatine: INTJ
Boba Fett: ISTP

And then there were, the prequals... ugh:

Anakin Skywalker: ISFP (how he turns into an ISTJ I don't know)
Jar-Jar Binks: ESFP

Yay post 500!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't believe no one else has replied to this

Princess Leia: ENTJ 8 sp/sx
Han Solo: ISTP or ENTJ 8w7 sp/so (gets more 2-ish throughout the trilogy)
Luke Skywalker: ISFP 9w1 sx/so
Lando: ESTP 7w8 so/sp
C3PO: ISFJ 2w3 so/sx
R2D2: ENFP 7w8 sx/sp (if you can type him lol)

Obi-Wan: ISTJ 1w9 sx/sp (gets more 7 and Ne throughout the first 4 films)
Yoda: ISFJ sx/so I know that's about the opposite of what most people think. but he seems like a very balanced ISTJ to me. he's very traditional and focused on fundemental teachings/habits. he's very balanced obviously (lots of Ne) but I see think he is ISTJ overall. he could also be an ISFJ, but I don't think he's INFJ or INTP like most people tend to
Anakin Skywalker: ENFP 8w7 or 7w8 sx/sp ENFPs under stress can turn hella negative ESTJ controlling mofo on people. if you look at his relationship with padme before he turns to the dark side, you can see seeds of this
Padme: ENFP 1w9 sx/sp a mature, composed ENFP with lots of Te. being 1 makes it even less noticable, but her function order is SO ENFP
Jar Jar: ESFP 6w7 so/sx
Palpatine: INFJ or INTJ 8w7 sp/sx he's evil and calculating, but his manipulation tactics are Fe as hell. still, an INTJ could figure out how to do this too
Qui Gon Jinn: INTJ 1w9 sp/sx wise, rational and discerning. he does what he thinks is right no matter what other people think. if he knew about MBTI, he would probably say that the Jedi Code is way too SJ. (PS: Qui Gon Jinn is my favorite character)
Darth Maul: ISTP 8w7 sp/sx. totally the "badass character who doesn't say anything" guy
Count Dooku: INFJ gone bad 5w4 sx/sp
Boba Fett: ISTP 8w7 sp/sx
Mace Windu: ESTJ 8w7 so/sx

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Elfboy

I know right! It's like com'n people it's Star Wars. Thanks or responding to the thread btw. :)

I agree with this, especially ENFP for R2-D2, cause he rocks.

Anakin Skywalker: ENFP 8w7 or 7w8 sx/sp ENFPs under stress can turn hella negative ESTJ controlling mofo on people. if you look at his relationship with padme before he turns to the dark side, you can see seeds of this

I disagree, I think he's definitely an ISFP. Or at least an anti-social ESFP, but he's a mechanic with naturally good Se skills.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Luke Skywalker.. IxFP
Han Solo.. ESTP
Obi Wan.. INTP
Leia.. ESTJ
Vader.. Evil INFP
Yoda.. ENFJ

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Vader an INFP?! lol what? o_0

INFPs are Knights.. Not all Knights serve good.. INFPs serve a cause.. Watch what happens to wounded Fi.
Fi is the root of all evil in the world..Fi is what drives a religious Zealot.Fi is what holds a grudge and seeks revenge. Fi is what makes people willing to sacrifice their own life in the name of a cause.
Fi is also what makes someone take a life in the name of a cause.

There is method to my madness.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFPs are Knights.. Not all Knights serve good.. INFPs serve a cause.. Watch what happens to wounded Fi.
Fi is the root of all evil in the world..Fi is what drives a religious Zealot.Fi is what holds a grudge and seeks revenge. Fi is what makes people willing to sacrifice their own life in the name of a cause.

There is method to my madness.

I agree with all of your points except the one in bold. Evil is caused by fear and manifested via the corruption of power. Fi is reason why evil doesn't have a stronger hold on societies across the world today. put more pragmatically, Fi is the reason why we have the Constitution or any sort of individual freedoms whatsoever. most types are willing to be rolled over, stripped of their freedom and forced live in a box of oppressive rules and subserviance (and no, I'm not just talking about SJs, almost all types). FPs and people with strong Fi are not, INFPs least of all. that is the paradox of INFPs that makes them my favorite type. externally, INFPs are probably the most gentle and one of the most accepting, tolerant and affectionate of all the types, but when their values are crossed, they are the most ruthless, the most merciless and the most willing to kill of all the types.

that being said, I still think Anakin is an ENFP or ESFP. he lacks nearly all of the weaknesses associated with INFPs. He's assertive, confident, dominant and has no problem with confrontation (although, if he is 8w7 like I think he is, this would explain nearly all of that)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can agree that Luke Skywaker seems very much ISFP, and that the rest of the typings look alright.

Vader is pretty, um, unhealthy, so difficult for me to type.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Arclight

Actually, that would make Vader (prequel Anakin is whom I'm referring to, not original trilogy Vader who I think is more of an ISTJ) an Fi dom, beyond that I don't see that much Ne in him, so ISFP would be a better fit.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
Star wars
Give me those star wars
Nothing but star wars
Don't let them end ...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Offog
Star wars
Give me those star wars
Nothing but star wars
Don't let them end ...

Sooooooooooooo, do you think Obi-Wan an INFJ or something else?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yoda is either INFP or INTP. Definitely not J. Example: Yoda reflecting on Anakin/Vader. Yoda's whole point with Luke "craving adventure, excitement" was that Luke was using the training process as a means to another end, not as a thing of itself. He needed to learn what he could apply in future, but learning itself, for the sake of itself, pure understanding, was nothing to him.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Because it has been done so much time..

ENTJ, yes, but a 1w2, and definetly not Social last. I'd say So/Sp. Same type than Margaret Thatcher actually.

ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx. Clearly Social last. (yeah, he's not a 7w8)

That.

ESTP 7w8 So/Sx

ISFJ 2w1 Sp/So

ESTP 7w8 So/Sp

Obi-Wan: ISTJ 1w9 sx/sp (gets more 7 and Ne throughout the first 4 films)

ISTJ 6w5 Sp/So

Yoda: ISFJ sx/so I know that's about the opposite of what most people think. but he seems like a very balanced ISTJ to me. he's very traditional and focused on fundemental teachings/habits. he's very balanced obviously (lots of Ne) but I see think he is ISTJ overall. he could also be an ISFJ, but I don't think he's INFJ or INTP like most people tend to

INTP 5w6 So/Sp.

Anakin Skywalker: ENFP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Darth Vader: ISTJ 8w9 Sx/Sp

Padme: ENFP 1w9 sx/sp a mature, composed ENFP with lots of Te. being 1 makes it even less noticable, but her function order is SO ENFP

INFJ 1w2 Sx/Sp. Nathalie Portman plays her own type in the movie, actually.

Jar Jar: ESFP 6w7 so/sx

ENFP 6w7 So/Sx.

Palpatine: INFJ or INTJ 8w7 sp/sx he's evil and calculating, but his manipulation tactics are Fe as hell. still, an INTJ could figure out how to do this too

INTJ 5w6 So/Sx

Qui Gon Jinn: INTJ 1w9 sp/sx wise, rational and discerning. he does what he thinks is right no matter what other people think. if he knew about MBTI, he would probably say that the Jedi Code is way too SJ. (PS: Qui Gon Jinn is my favorite character)

ENFJ 8w9 Sx/So. Qui-Gon follow his own rules and assertively defends his opinions without having any doubt about them, at opposite to a 1 who is submit to a stric inner critic, Qui-Gon is not like that. I think Dooku is an INFJ 8w9 Sx/So.

Darth Maul: ISTP 8w7 sp/sx. totally the "badass character who doesn't say anything" guy

Seems right to me.

Boba Fett: ISTP 8w7 sp/sx

ISTP 8w9 Sp/Sx

Mace Windu: ESTJ 8w7 so/sx

ISFJ 3w4 So/Sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because it has been done so much time..

ENTJ, yes, but a 1w2, and definetly not Social last. I'd say So/Sp. Same type than Margaret Thatcher actually.

ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx. Clearly Social last. (yeah, he's not a 7w8)

That.

ESTP 7w8 So/Sx

ISFJ 2w1 Sp/So

ESTP 7w8 So/Sp

ISTJ 6w5 Sp/So

INTP 5w6 So/Sp.

Anakin Skywalker: ENFP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Darth Vader: ISTJ 8w9 Sx/Sp

INFJ 1w2 Sx/Sp. Nathalie Portman plays her own type in the movie, actually.

ENFP 6w7 So/Sx.

INTJ 5w6 So/Sx

ENFJ 8w9 Sx/So. Qui-Gon follow his own rules and assertively defends his opinions without having any doubt about them, at opposite to a 1 who is submit to a stric inner critic, Qui-Gon is not like that. I think Dooku is an INFJ 8w9 Sx/So.

Seems right to me.

ISTP 8w9 Sp/Sx

ISFJ 3w4 So/Sp

whoa...where to begin. okay to start, I'm going to inquire as to your reasonsing on C3PO (he seems almost a caracture of 2w3), Palpatine (I see lots of manipulative Fe in him actually), Mace Windu (no idea where you're coming from on this one), Yoda, R2 and Qui-Gon (I agree with 8w9, but he is so NTJ or NFJ. I see ENTJ or INTJ 8w9)
Edit: to be more specific, I'd like to know how you think Qui-Gon uses Fe as opposed to Fi. his frequent going against the council and following his personal convictions seem like an archtypical Fi/Fe clash

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'm going to inquire as to your reasonsing on C3PO (he seems almost a caracture of 2w3)

How so? He sounds like the typical "agony aunt", like, "This is so inappropriate", and frequently has that classic "straight man" dynamic with R2D2... :thinking: