• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Leia is such an NF. She was on cocaine during the making of the movies. ENFJ, i'd say. To say that she is an ENTJ is crazy since her very appearence screams out loudly that she is a weak bastard. :D

I do not want to type Yoda. That little green bugger has way too many personality layers to be judged. Somehow the idea of typing Yoda makes me feel dirty :D He's holy, dammit! :)

Luke: xNFJ

Obi-Wan is almost like master Yoda in the earlier movies (4-6), he have almost disregarded his own personality in favor of wisdom. In the newer movies he is almost definitely ISTP.

Darth Vader and Palpatine are two variants of ENTJ. The Sith lords in general seem to resemble ENTJs. A few examples that screams ENTJ to me are: Exar Kun, Darth Revan, Vader, Palpatine, Count Doku, Darth Malak and Darth Bane.

I can't give Chewbacca a type, cause there is no way I could understand what he is saying. I might be hairy, but I don't belong on Kashyyk. :D

Han Solo: NOT an introvert. I'd say ESTP.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I was mistaken about Red Leader. I think he's an ISTP in a command role, hence my thinking him ESTJ.

Gold Leader is ISTJ.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Obi-Wan is almost like master Yoda in the earlier movies (4-6), he have almost disregarded his own personality in favor of wisdom. In the newer movies he is almost definitely ISTP.

Compared to Anakin, Obi-Wan is not very SP in the prequels. Much more a "wait and see" rather than an "act now".

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Kenobi's even more INTP in the prequels, but I try so hard to pretend they were never made.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kenobi's even more INTP in the prequels, but I try so hard to pretend they were never made.

I've never really seen him as INTP. He's the character I like the most, but just never saw him as a P.

Yoda reminds me more of an INTP, esp. in Empire. Pretending to be a fool to test Luke was one of the best parts of any Star Wars movie.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
But I could see AvereX doing that. Kenobi isn't so much P as just INTP in every way. No one will convince me otherwise. How J of me, just like Kenobi.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ewen McGregor's characters always end up looking like ENFP to me (because that is what he is).

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
General Veers: ENTJ, perhaps INTJ.

Captain, then Admiral Piett: INTP

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Jabba the Hutt: ESTP

Salacious Crumb: ESFJ

Mon Mothma: INFJ

Admiral Ackbar: ISTJ, perhaps ISFJ

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Revised List:

x = I can't tell.

Introduced in Star Wars:

Luke Skywalker: INFP
Ben Kenobi: INTP
Princess Leia: ISTJ
Han Solo: ISTP
Chewbacca: ISTJ
R2-D2: "ENTP"
C-3PO: "ISFJ"
Darth Vader: ENTJ
Grand Moff Tarkin: ESTJ
Uncle Owen: ISFJ
Aunt Beru: INFP
Biggs: ENFJ
Wedge: INFP
Porkins: ISFP
Red Leader: ISTP
Gold Leader: ISTJ

Introduced in The Empire Strikes Back:

General Veers: xNTJ
Captain/Admiral Piett: INTP
Yoda: INFJ
Lando Calrissian: ESTP
Boba Fett: IxTP

Introduced in Return of the Jedi:

Jabba the Hutt: ESTP
Salacious Crumb: ESFJ
Mon Mothma: INFx
Admiral Ackbar: ISTJ
Emperor Palpatine: ENTP

Last edited:
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Salacious Crumb is an ESFP because he's your socionics dual and you two would be a match made in heaven.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think Salacious Crumb is an ESFP because he's your socionics dual and you two would be a match made in heaven.
I stand by ESFJ, because he could be switched with my old Mythology teacher or best friend's ex without anyone noticing.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say mild ESTJ

Leia definitely seems to be more an E person.

S or N seems debatable, Leia seems a more direct action type of person, so I'd go with slight S

T seems more likely than F, I can't really say why, but the character does seem more oriented towards achieving goals and has a hardness to her, which seem more Tish than Fish

P vs. J could go either way.

Leia seems to be more of a protocol person than not. She also isn't a very "dominating" type of character, though she does tell people what to do, she doesn't seem like a character that can out argue someone or has the force to get people to follow who don't really want to, which argues against strong ENTJ.

Leia is definitely ESTJ. Agreed here...she's very protocol-oriented and takes serious offense to people not treating her like a proper princess!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Leia is definitely ESTJ. Agreed here...she's very protocol-oriented and takes serious offense to people not treating her like a proper princess!
An ESTJ would seek interaction more. Every time Leia interacts in the films, it's reactive. She operates like a typical ISTJ leader, who seeks no interaction, only to direct action via policy.

Palpatine isn't ENTJ?
ENTP. He's more concerned with his plans than having them efficiently ran. He is a designer, not a manager.

Vader could be INTJ, but SJ sounds a little off. He's not very traditionalist at all.
An INTJ would seek to advance his position, but not be so concerned with controlling the infrastructure of the galaxy. He is ENTJ.